🌵 Chapter 47🌵

Good morning everyone!!!!!

This has been long overdue! 😥😥😥

Thanks for your patience while I was going through pre- Mummy duty🤣😅

I've been busy with this chapter since yesterday.

I haven't slept yet.... Please vote.

Vote 🙏🏼

Thank you very much

I love you all.

PS, it's a very long chapter!

Chapter 46

Unedited

5:05 am

Kilahi sat up in bed, still sleep-drugged. She barely slept the previously night because she spent half of it praying. She woke up that morning, feeling a pressure on her mind. She was disturbed.

She picked her Bible flipped it to a scripture then she shut her eyes muttering prayers.

"And I will encamp about mine house because of the army, because of him that passeth by, and because of him that returneth: and no oppressor shall pass through them any more: for now have I seen with mine eyes." -Zechariah 9:8

Mrs George read this portion over and over again, "Lord what are you saying?" She whispered then she shut the bible turning towards her husband who laid in bed sideways. She was about to tap him when he instantly rolled over to face her.

"Is everything okay?"

His wife scoffed in surprise, "Look at someone i was about to wake." "I'm wasn't sleeping." He answered then he flashed a smile at her, "Good morning dear" "Good morning honey. How long have you been awake?" "About two hours now. I heard when you woke up and started praying. I didn't want to bother you."

"Are you okay? I hope you're not coming up with a sickness"

Mr George sat up then he groaned shaking his head, "No. I had a disturbing revelation" "Okay...." His wife trailed off in fear of what the revelation might be. Her husband wasn't the type to fret over anything. The look on his face made her heart pound, even though she tried not to show it.

"What was the dream about?" "It was a wedding day, obviously Gbadamosi's wedding day, the pictures were all over. The crowd that came was much during the church wedding was pretty much. It was late and the Pastor was waiting, the guest were waiting. Gbadamosi was not there, Kilahi was no there, as worried as we all were, i decided to check up on them. As I was going, I saw Kilahi, she had her wedding how on, she was running away in tears, her eyes were dripping with make up. The black one, what do they call it"

"Mascara"

"Tell me it's tears of joy"

"Nibo? I asked what happened and she pointed at Gbadamosi then she walked away. When I looked at my son, he was crying too. I've never seen my boy cry that way."

Mrs George snapped her fingers, "God forbid! My son will not cry in Jesus Name, I come against tears" " I asked him what happened that was when he handed a newspaper to me and there i saw bodly written on it. Renowed Pastor verses Side chick scandal. I dropped the paper on floor in shock and then I saw a woman laugh from behind me, when I turned back, she was walking away and when I returned my gaze back at Gbadamosi, I saw her standing beside him. The kind of laughter I heard sounded like mockery then she said, oh how the mighty has fallen. I woke instantly and I started to ponder then I switched to prayer. Cause I don't need Joseph or Daniel to interpret this dream"