Saturn

"So how do you want to start planning our project," Lloyd asked, taking out a peice of paper. "How about we write down the name as the title and then go down a small, four topic list to start on?" He nodded, writing the title.

"I personally think the topics should be The landforms, water scores, weather, and life."

He hummed focused as he wrote.

"Okay, do you mind if I add something," he asked nervously. I shook my head. "Go ahead." He nodded again and scribbled something down on the paper.

"Okay, this is what we have so far," Lloyd said, pushing the paper over to me.

SATURN

Landforms -

Water -

Weather-

Life -

Moon(s)-

I cocked a brow. "You want to do research on the moon's too?" He nodded timidly. "If that's alright with you," he said. I nodded, smiling. "I don't mind, bet no one else is thinking of doing it," I smirked.

"Well, let's get started on landforms, see if we can look up satellite pictures," I said, reaching for my phone but Lloyd had already pulled out his laptop. "That works too," I joked. He giggled, moving the screen to where I could see it as well.

We took turns typing out questions and writing down answers. One of us typed and read while the other wrote down all the other was saying in our own words, of course.

By the end of the class, we had a few decent sized paragraphs written down.

We had gotten distracted a few times in the process of our work. People kept throwing paper balls at Lloyd and it seriously pissed me off. I tried to say something multiple times, however Lloyd didn't let me as it would just cause more trouble. So I settled for a glare and they all stopped it immediately.

I sighed, picking up the papers while Lloyd put his computer away. "So, do you wanna come over to my place to do the project this weekend or your house," K asked as I swung my bag over my shoulder. He shifted uncomfortably. "Umm, would your house be fine?" I nodded with a smile. "Yeah no problem there buddy, oh shit! Listen I'm gonna be late, but here's my number, so we can talk throughout the project," I smiled again, handing him a peice of paper. He stared at me with wide eyes, his green eyes glowing with curiosity and wonder. "Uh-huh, thank you," he said softly, making me relax more. He was so calming to be around. "It's no problem, shitttt, okay gotta go, bye Lloyd!" I sajd, running off as the bell to next class rang. Usually it wouldn't be a big deal, but my next class was all the way across the school and up stairs.

He's a good friend. I hope that's what we are, he seems really cool, don't know why they give him such a bad rep if they barely know him.

You see, in my time going to Ninjago High, no one has ever talked to Lloyd except to pick on him and bully him. Which I never took part in. In fact, I was always the one standing up for him- not that he'd know and not that the others cared. But I did, and I wasn't going to let their options on him stop zme from becoming friends with him.

However, he always seemed closed off; like he was scared of everyone and everything, which I didn't blame him for, if I were in his shies I would be scared of everyone as well. But I made some progress. I actually talked to him, and he actually talked to me. That's progress...I think. I never really had any interest with the groups I was in and was only in them because I didn't have a choice. I was popular and no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't shake the fans off.