Confliction

I woke up early in the morning to the sound of birds tweeting loudly outside. The sun glared in my squinting eyes and I groaned quietly, bringing my right arm up to cover my eyes.

I smelt s'mores Infront of me and felt a tickle along my nose and a smile was absentmindedly brought to my face. Lloyd? I moved my arm and slowly opened my eyes, the albino haired boy laying on my chest between my legs. I stared at him for a bit, admiring how handsome he was. His pale skin sparkled in the sunlight, like a shimmering dust had been brushed over him. His face was relaxed for once. He looked...peaceful for once.

I smiled, and I felt my heart speed up when I realized not only was he laying on my chest, but my arms were rapped around him. I slowly let my left arm trail up his back, covered by a fluffy black blanket, to his marshmello-white hair. I gently ran my hands through it, and that's how I figured out that Lloyd's hair was strangely soft and not tangled in the mornings, even with the amount of shifting we probably did to get into this position from the one we had been in at night.
"Wha..." Lloyd mumbled, slightly stiring. I moved my hand back to where it was and hoped he wouldn't realize what I had been doing, my heart beating faster.

Lloyd slightly shifted places, his right leg overlapping mine, his arms finding their way around my waist and nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck after sliding upwards slightly. His breathing quickly steadied out into steady and even pace. I let out a sigh of relief and looked over at the TV to see the time on it. Only 6 o'clock?...Fuck that shit I'm going back to bed.

I snuggled into Lloyd so that his face was directly below my mine, he was basically buried in my collar bone, resting against a pillow I had brought out last night. I fell back asleep to the smell of Lloyd being pressed against me.

I woke up again, and this time my arms were rapped around Lloyd, we were laying on our sides, and his face was still buried in my chest. I quickly got up and made it look like we were sleeping on separate ends. I stayed there, playing on my phone until Lloyd woke up and I had a hard time trying not to flush. He looked... surprisingly good in the mornings. His hair was ruffled and fluffed and his groggy eyes were slowly igniting in a spark. He always had that spark, and it just made him ten times more attractive - wait what?

I coughed and waved lazily with a stupid smirk on my face. He smiled and waved back before rubbing his eyes and running a hand through his hair. "Mmmm...what time is it?" He asked groggily. "It's," I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. "It's ten fifteen," I said, putting my phone back down.

Lloyd nodded and started getting up. "I can cook breakfast before I have to go. My mom needs me home at eleven." I nodded and he smiled.

Lloyd cooked us a huge breakfast. Okay, bit dramatic. He made us waffles, bacon, eggs and has browns. "Hey Lloyd," I asked after scarfing down a mouthful of bacon and hash browns. "Hmm?" "If you cook like this everyday, would you consider moving in? I'd pay you!" I laughed. Lloyd chuckled and shook his head. "Mmm... I'll think about it, but it definitely wouldn't be free. My blood sweat and tears went into this meal," he shot back. I laughed and so did he. We continued telling jokes  until neither of us could keep a straight face and ended up laughing our asses off over the stupid crap we say. Gods, I'd we were on a reality TV show, we'd be rich!!

Eventually, it was time for Lloyd to go. Once again, I insisted I walk him home, and once again, I turned around before he entered his apartment.

"Hey Lloyd?" I called out when I heard him open his door. There was a moment of hesitation in his movements before he closed the door. "Yeah?" He responded, his voice filled with curiosity. "Is your door closed?" There was a sharp, uncertain silence before he answered. "Yeah it's closed. You okay?" I nodded and turned around, facing Lloyd and looking him in his bright green emerald eyes. I smiled softly. "You should stay the night more often, it was really fun! We should hang out again soon," I said, a bit to anxious, but it's Lloyd and...well, I can't help it when I'm around him. "Oh really? Yeah I had fun too! We definitely should do it more often, when were you thinking?" He asked, his smile returning to his face. He was wearing a black undershirt of mine that I let him borrow, a green crop hoodie, black skinny jeans and his oh so iconic converse. "This weekend?" Lloyd nodded with a smile. "Looking forward to it. Text me the details." I nodded with a soft smile. I suddenly leaned forward, rapping my srms around his waist and freezing in place. Lloyd was stiff for a bit before hesitantly returning the hug. His arms rapped around my torso and around my back. His face pressed into the crook of my neck and I lightly squeezed. This felt so nice, I could stay like this all day. I was the first one to pull away, and I could've sworn I had seen Lloyd pout and go to pull me back, yet he refrained from doing so. "Bye Lloyd," I smiled. "Bye Y/n," he returned the smile with his shy, cute grin, I waved with a sly smirk as I backed away, swerving the corner and cooly walking downstairs.

Once I was out of slight from Lloyd, I jumped in the air and touched the door frame out of happiness. God it felt so good to do that.

Now, I thought to myself as I plopped down onto my gamer chair, turning on my computer.

I opened Google and quickly got to work.

How do I tell if I like somebody?

I waited for the answers with baited breath and once they appeared I went down to the scroll bar and hit syntoms of a crush.

•Rapid or fast heartbeat
•Sudden happiness
•Jealousy
•Making excuses to be near or touch them
•Trying to impress them
•Sudden or slight nervousness.

I froze. Check, check, kinda check, check, check, and check.

Oh gods.

I mean. S-sure I...I had a theory..

But...oh...oh gods.

This is real; this is actually real.

Holy fucking shit.

Do I like Lloyd!?