Out of Context (Joke)

First out of context: Pulling a Tim and Inhaler of the coco crispz.

Okay so🤣

My friend Adam came over yesterday and we were chilling in my room- y'know, being gay. As we do. And Adam goes and gets a bowl of coco crispz, eats them, and we keep being gay.

(That means discussing Adam attachment and commitment issues- but it's okay we love him anygay.)

This time, we both go get cereal while he's being malled by my dogs. (Again.)
We go back in my room and I'm running down the hall bc my closet demon is chasing me.
We make it to the room and we're eating out cereal, being gay, when my grandma, Manu comes in, and she's just joking around and stuff and Adam looks at me, and I look at him and we both start laughing, but I still had coco crispz in my mouth, so I'm trying to swallow the crisps when Manu says "don't spit it! Don't spit it!" And I obviously start laughing harder so I get on my knees STILL ON MY BED and Adam gets off of the bed, falls down, laughing while coughing, and pulling a Tim.

I'm choking on my cereal as the cereal juice dribbles outta my  mouth and manu's just goes: "AHHHHHHH!!! IT'S ON THE BED!!!" While Adam is still pulling a Tim, (tea kettle sounding bitch- ) (He just called me a rat btw)

And then Manu rushes in, throws my trash can at me, and she's looking around for smth after I spit the half-swallowed cereal into the trashcan, and then she screams AGAIN "IT CAME OUT HIS NOSE!!!!"

While Adam is being a tea kettle, still pulling a Tim, and then struggled to get up after manu leaves, Adam died and we call that "Pulling a Brian."

Then Adam puts his hand on my blanket and, (in this actual order,) laughs, coughs, gags, bc my blanket had a bit of chocolate cereal juice on it.

THEN

We went to the park, we were swinging, and I screamed with ALL OF MY SOUL "SOVIET JUICE AHH!~" and there were ppl looking at us so I took it up a notice and screamed "SOVIET JUICE, WITH THE CHICKEN STRIPS- AH" Then a bit after Adam joined in.

Then we went back to my house and I moaned "Soviet JUICE, ah," to Manu, then walked to my room like it was nothing 🤣😭

Then I got to stay the night, and umm, ye. That was out day yesterday.

Also new chapter will be out soon.