Magic...? 2.0

I had time to kill before Lloyd arrived, and my house suddenly felt very stuffy.

I went outside and was quietly strolling through a park I found a few years ago. It was full of scrap metal and seemingly abandoned, but...it was like a second home.

"Alyssa what the fuck were you thinking?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, pain and utter betrayal clear as a crystal in my voice. "B-baby I'm sorry I...I didn't mean to-" I cut her off. "What?! You didn't mean to fuck him?! You didn't mean to lie to me about me being your first time?! You didn't mean to lie about loving me?! " I shouted again, fury overwhelming me to the core. "YOU'RE NOT LISTENING TO ME!" She screeched after I turned around to collect myself. I spun around and stomped forward so we were face to face. "HOW THE FUCK AM I NOT LISTENING TO YOU?! I TRIED SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD FUCK KAI AFTER HE SAID HE-" I froze.

I blinked. Whoa...where did that memory come from, I wondered to myself. That was Alyssa's and my first fight. One of many and the one I have never forgotten.

"Excuse me, sir, are you busy?"

I turned around at the sound on a old man. I looked over at him and smiled. "No sir, going for a walk, how can I help you?" I asked.
"I'm Master Wu." I stared at the old man for a bit. He had pale skin, a long white beard and a long white mustache as well. He had old saged eyes and he wore a Sensei gar. "Sensei Wu," I asked in shock. He smiled. "The one and only. Care to walk with me?"

I smiled slightly and.nodded, ealking along a small path with Wu. Holy shit the Ninjas Sensei is standing right next to me. "What are you doing in an abandoned park, sensei," I asked, my hands in my pockets as I glanced at the shorter male. "Looking for you." I cocked a brow in surprise. "Me? Did I do something wrong sensei?" Master Wu laughed. "The contrary! I want you to be a ninja." I froze. "Me? A ninja? Why? I don't have any elemental powers or anything," I rambled, nervously rubbing the back of my head, playing with my h/c hair. "So you think. Y/n, I sense the elemental magic running through all of my Ninja. I thought that once I had found the four- well..five new elemental masters that my search for the Ninja was over. Yet something led me to you today, and I believe you have the sixth element I've been feeling." I stood there for a good long moment. "...and..what would that be?" Master Wu smiled again. "Darkness."

I froze.

I giggled as I ran around the park. All of a sudden I stopped by a large oak tree. I gasped in amazement at it's size. It had to be at least a thousand years old!

I looked down at the ground for a reason I can't quite name. The shadows....

I stared at the moving shadows of the leaves and pictures them moving in a circle. They did.

"Darkness...does...does that involve shadows?"

"Darkness involves anything dark, so yes, shadows are included."

Suddenly I felt very sick to my stomach.

"You don't have to give me an answer, but I'll be expecting one within a week." I went to look down and give a responds...but Wu was gone.

I looked around, spinning my head in a circle to see if I could spot him but he was already gone.

And I had only two thoughts on my mind.

Lloyd and ....What...the... actual...FUCK?!