"Home"

As we walked down the pathway to Lloyd's apartment, I wondered why he didn't want me to look inside. I mean, he said it was messy, but I couldn't be that bad..right?

It's none of my business, that's Lloyd's privacy and you shouldn't invade it Y/n, I kept thinking to myself whenever I windered if I should look or not.

When we reached his apartment, he went to unlock the door. When he put the key in, respectfully, I turned around and stared at the door across the hall, which, would make me look like a creep if they came out and saw me, but hey, by no means was I going to do something someone asked me not to. Especially if that person was my new friend. Even if he was the evil overloads son. He was just Lloyd to me..

"Alright, you can look now." I turned around and saw Lloyd nervously close his door. "Thanks for walking me home, but it was kinda unnecessary," he laughed. I shrugged. "Better safe then sorry, so, what time should I come pick you up tomorrow?" He shook his head. "I'll meet you at your house." I pouted, but then realized if I could make a deal here. I smirked. "Alright, if you walk to my house when we hang out or do our project, then I get to walk you home." He rolled his eyes and stared at me with crossed arms, but I was unwavering. He groaned. "Fine," he dragged out. I put my hand out and he shook it. "Deal." We said in sync.

"Alright, I should get going now, see you tomorrow," I said, luttibg my fist out. Lloyd smiled and bumped my fist with his. "Night," he said. "Night," I smiled, turning away after a few more seconds and walking down the stairs to start my way home. I smiled, thinking about the progress I made with Lloyd today.

Lloyd's POV

I groaned as I closed the door. I looked around my apartment and sighed at the empty liquor bottles and cigarettes that were messily laid around the house. Piles of dirty clothes ran rabid in the most unexpected places and weed was placed about all willy nilly. Of course none of this stuff was mine, it was my mother's.

After dad turned evil again, mom kinda lost it. Tonight I was planning on cleaning, because she was supposed to be at the club all night working her shift. At least she was a functioning addict, it could be worse.

I didn't want Y/n seeing how messy my apartment was because I didn't want him to have a bad impression of my house life as it would only cause more problems for me. Plus if the kids at school found out...

I shook my head and started small. I threw away all the trash, put away the weed somewhere safe and I sorted all of the laundry. Mom wouldn't be back until around five a.m., so I have plenty of time.

After awhile of cleaning, and just as I finished putting away my laundry, my phone buzzed.

Y/n✌️

Hey, are you busy rn?

                     Nah, why?

Just wondering cuz I'm bored outta my mind.

                   Damn, sorry bout that.

Hey, you wanna play 21 questions?

                  Sure, don't have shit better to do anyways.

So, he started us off first, and but the time we were in the sixth question, I was laying on my bed with my fluffy blanket pulled up to my chin.

I smiled as we texted back and fourth, changing my LED lights to purple.

Y/n✌️

7. Okay, you gotta be honest here. What's your favorite childhood movie you still watch?

                     You can't laugh, but...My Little Pony.

💀💀 You still watch that?!

                    At least it's not Curious George.

IT WAS A FUNNY SHOW OKAY?!

                   SURE.

YOUR TURN.

                   8. Hmm... what's your Zodiac sign?

I'm a (Z/S)

                  Cool.

9. Have you ever jerked off to a fantasy thought that you know will never cum true.

I flushed so red the Red Ninja would be jealous.

                       Fuck you man. But ya. I have.

We haven't even known each other a month and he was already asking about me jerking off! Is this how all popular guys were?

                        10. Why you asking bout me jerking off? Lmao.

Bc that's what I'm doing rn-🤣

                     Oml.

Wanna see?