Solar System Mission Is Ago!

Lloyd's POV

I woke up the next morning to the annoying ringing of my phone. "Cortana, turn off my alarm," I said groggily. The alarm shut off and I sighed, realizing I had yet another day of hell to attend and Y/n wasn't going to be there to help me through it like he normally is.

I got off the couch and popped my neck and fingers as well as my toes (yes I pop my toes because it feels nice.) And got up to my room. I changed in my room into a black Star Fearer shirt with some black ripped jeans and my black and white converse.

I jogged down the stairs to my bus stop and sighed as I sit on the bench, listening to one of my favorite songs.

                     Mercy

              ________•_______ 

The bus eventually showed up and I sighed when it did because I knew how the day would go without Y/n here to pass the time talking to. I climbed onto the bus and got paper balls thrown at me and tripped over many jocks feet who all laughed. I sighed, sinking back into the back seat and pulling my hood up on my green and white jacket. I put my earphones in with a groan. My day just started and it already sucks...I wish Y/n was here..

________________

Being in a hospital sucked. I was bored out of my mind and wasn't allowed to leave my room. The nurses and doctor came in every few hours to check in on me and give me a few updates here and there.

I sighed for like, the millionth time today and it was barely even ten o'clock yet. I had gotten up at six, routinely, even though I didn't have an arm set. So the nurse came in and helped me find the bathroom, which not gonna lie, was a little embarrassing. My phone has been blowing up like crazy all night, but it eventually quit and I was able to get a nice couple hours of sleep.

Only one draw back. I missed Lloyd.

Lloyd and I are finally friends! At least, I think we are? We both call each other friends and he made sure I was okay after Greeny said I said I was.

Soo....I think we're friends now? I hope we are!

And...well, I really miss my friend.

Guyssss I'm sorry this took me so long to get out- I've been really tired recently 😂