Aftermath

"So, I have an idea," I told Lloyd randomly as I laid in the hospital bed, him sitting by my side in a chair. "Said idea beingggg?" "You remember the projection of the solar system in the Planetarium? The one that covered the entire roof?" "Kinda hard to forget Y/n, it was the most beautiful thing there," he chuckled. I nodded quickly. "I know! Which is whyyyy..." I paused for dramatic effects. "What if we added a projection to our presentation? I'll need my phone to draw it, and I'll be here over night, so I'll have plenty of time if you come by in the morning or wait till I'm out of the hospital to see it?" Lloyd nodded, a small smile plastered on his face. "Of course it's only if you also like the idea you know- I'm not gonna make you do something you don't want to or anything!!" I jumbled out. Lloyd giggled, ruffling my hair as I pouted. "It's fine Y/n. I think that's a great idea, and who knows, I may have a few suggestions for you once you get it drawn," he smiled.

Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump!!

I nervously smiled, trying to shake the anxious feeling off of me. Why was I feeling anxious? I had no idea. I guess that's what happens when you're attacked by Garmodon.

"I know I've only been here for a few hours, but it feels like years," I groan the last part. "Are you sure I can't leave early?" Lloyd sighed. "For the last time," he chuckled, punching the bridge of his nose. "Nooooooooo, you have to stay in the hospital for a day and if they say so, even longer." My mouth fell open. "Longer?! Nooooo!! Lloyd you better not leave me in this death trap!!" Lloyd started laughing and so did I, but I had to stop because all of my laughing caused my wounds to hurt.

Lloyd and I spent a few more hours talking while doctors and nurses came in regularly to check the machines, give me medicine, give us updates, that sorta thing.

"Wajt this means I don't have to go to school tomorrow?" Lloyd nodded. I wanted to celebrate, but I felt bad suddenly.

I remember how scared Lloyd was at the Planetarium and thought back to all the bullying he already received from the school, but after the Planetarium, man the backlash he's going to get for no damn reason was enough to make me clench my fists. "Will you come back tomorrow?" Please?" I asked, giving him puppy eyes. His eyes widened. "You...you want me to come back?" I nodded with a small smile. "I...I..uhh...w-well...ummm...y-yeah! Yeah I think I can." I smiled.

As the evening came to an end, Lloyd had to leave due to visiting hours being over. "Hey Lloyd," I spoke as he was collecting his stuff. "If anyone bothers you at school - and I mean anyone, tell me, please." Lloyd started at me, a red hue to his face, probably out of embarrassment of me being the bulkying up. I keep forgetting he's embarrassed easily, I gotta watch myself more.

"S-sure." I smiled again. "And Lloyd?" He looked at me as he stood up and slung his bag over his shoulder. "Thank you...for looking out for me, cause I probably would've just gone home and slapped a shit ton of Band-Aids on it if you hadn't made me come here." He smiled softly. "It's no problem, like you said! That's what friends do," he smiled. "Bye Y/n, sleep well." "Bye Lloyd, be safe!" I called as he smiled with a nod and walked out of my room, leaving me alone.

So, we're 5 chapters in (6 if you count the info, but I don't so 5) and what do you guys think so far? If I'm being honest, this is one of my favorite fanfics I've ever written (this and another one).

I wanted to give just a filler chapter for what happened after the attack, the first of many actually (*AGRESSIVE eye twitch*)

I just wanted to let y'all know, the next 2 chapters will mostly be in Lloyd's POV, but I'll probably throw in Y/n too lol

"GET YEETED MOTHERFUCKER!!" *YEETS y'all.*

Hahaha,

Love y'all, bye Little Reapers 🖤