Annoyance

After Lloyd went home, I had alot of time to myself to think about what happened. First up, address my current problem.

Alyssa Cadence. My "girlfriend" of two years, who was worse then Umbridge from Harry Potter, and my worst problem as of currently.

She's controlling, mean, and downright everything I dispise. I don't know what happened to her. One day, she was her normal self. Cheerful, happy, loving, and overall kind. Everything that made me fall for her in the first place. Then, the next day she changed. She wasn't nice anymore, she became spoiled and took everything for granted. She was one of the worst people I ever met, but I stayed because I loved her and I thought that maybe, just maybe, it was a phase or a coping mechanism and that we would get through it like we always did. But, a year later, I was proved wrong.

I thought I could ignore it. And I couldn't.

Not after she started trying to control me.

Freshman year, I was done with it. I tried breaking it off, but she wouldn't listen. I thought again, maybe things would get better. But this year, I've completely gave up on it. I don't think I really even remotely like her anymore.

I wonder what Lloyd's doing, I thought to myself as I was washing the dishes from the previous Pizza I had. I put everything away and went to my room in a hurry, grabbing my phone to see if I had gotten a text from him or not. I hadn't. I pouted with a sigh yet opened my messages and texted him anyways.

Sassy Golden Retriever

Hey Lloyd! Wyd?

Nothing much, watching Anime Abt this new comic that came out. You?

Being bored. Fancy coming over?

Fancy? What are you, British? Lol. When?

I'd slay being British thank you very much. And uhh...after you finish your anime? Pretty plz 🥺

You big baby. Urghhh....ig I could spare a bit of time for you..

Awwww!!! Yay!

😚

🥰

I sighed as I put my phone away.