Coming Out

Y/s= your sexuality

"He's amazing dad. He's got platinum blond hair, and these bright emerald eyes, I sware they're glowing sometimes! And his smile, it's so bright, pure and so forgiving. He could stare the devil in the eyes and give him the more genuine smile ever, he's just so, so, amazing."

Dad smiled. "I'm glad you think that highly of him." "There isn't any other way I could think about him," I smiled happily. "So, what's going on in the sexuality department? You figure that out yet?" Dad asked, voice soft and generally curious. Despite me being able to tell my dad any and everything, this topic still sent a shiver down my spine and I still felt like some part of him would be angry with me even though I knew with my soul he would accept me no matter what, it was still scary, and white frankly, kinda embarrassing. "I've been thinking about it for awhile and, uhh, I'm y/s." Dad smiled. "I kinda figured but I'm glad you told me that, so, now my main question, when do I get to meet him?"

Suddenly it hit me. Dad didn't know Lloyd like I did. He didn't know him as anyone really, so what was stopping him from judging who his father was despite Lloyd not being anything like him? How would he react?

Taking a deep breath, I looked out of the window. "Dad uhh, there's something else you should know about Lloyd." In the mirror, I could see dad cock an eyebrow and he hummed, waiting for me to go on. "You know Lord Garmadon, right?" I asked sheepishly. Dad rolled his eyes. "Of course I know him. He's tearing our town apart." Taking a deep calming breath, I readied myself for my next words. "Lloyd's uhh.... he's umm.... he's his son...BUT HE'S NOT ANYTHING LIKE THAT-" Before I could get started on my nervous rant, dad placed a hand on my shoulder and i looked up at him, a huge smile sprawled on his face. "Kid, I know who Lloyd is. I'm not gonna judge a kid, especially not the one my kid likes."