Solar-Solo

Infront of us there was a huge projection of the galaxy. There were the planets, the moon's and suns, and it was all projected on the roof of the building, along with one wall. Around the room we're various trinkets of space missions, art, and facts all about space and the planets.  I took out a little notepad I had with me and started writing stuff down that I liked and could add to the project, with Lloyd's permission of course.

In some time, Lloyd caught on to what I was doing and we took turns swapping the notebook and we would lable who's idea was who's and we pretty much did that throughout the entire planetarium. "Are we adding this to our project," he asked, looking up mad me with wide emerald eyes. I smiled. "Not all of it unless you want to, but I do have a few things in mind." Lloyd nodded.

We walked up to a huge telescope. "Think we could discover a new planet," I smirked, adjusting the scope to my vision before glancing up at the ceiling. "Yeah, maybe if we were looking at real stars," Lloyd rolled his eyes with a smile. I scoffed. "Oh c'mon, it's just as good." He rolled his eyes with a playful sigh. "Sureeeee"

"Glad that you mentioned that, Lloyd," the teacher spoke up. Lloyd flushed and looked down at his shoes instantly. "We will have a few night trips, it was in the form your parants sign-" suddenly the building began to shake.

At first we thought there was construction going on somewhere close, but that went out the window when the sirens went off.

All of our phones started blaring.

GARMADON ATTACKING NINJAGO, PLEASE HIDE AND TAKE COVER UNTIL THE NINJA SORT THIS OUT!!

I re-read the passage before looking up at Lloyd with a worried expression. He was starting to sweat and seemed really nervous and scared. "Lloyd are you okay?" Suddenly I became aware of the situation.

The building we were in was getting attacked by Lord Garmodon.... who's son, Lloyd Garmodon, was in. I sighed, realizing that even if this was nudt a chance encounter, it still made Lloyd uncomfortable. Imagine how many people are already blaming him for something he had no control over. I looked around as the building shook harder, causing the peoole inside to slid around and fall, scrambling for cover.

"Lloyd, I'll take you to the bathroom so you can hide out there, I know you're kinda scared about all this."

Lloyd smiled though sweat slid down his brow. "Thanks, Y/n." I shook my head, scooting away from the wall and helping him up through the trembling of the floor that rocked our every movement. "It's what friends do, " I said, leading him to the boy bathroom. "I'm gonna go check on everyone else, scream if you need me!" I yelled at parts of the building began to break open from releadedly being bashed by Garmadons army. I fell against a wall and slid down it, covering my head to be careful if any falling debris.

I made it back to the main point of the room, but quickly stopped myself from entering when I heard shoulders laughing and the rest of the class crying. I panted slightly, standing up and looking around for an exit. Yes I knew how to fight, but it wouldn't do much against these guys that I know of. I sighed very quietly, seeing the stairs. If I could just make it to the roof, then I might be able to call the police without any fear if getting hurt. Taking a deep breath, I leaked around the corner ever so slightly to see the guards still distracted with my classmates. I bolted to the stairs, once again, making sure they couldn't see me ascend them.

I ran up the stairs, checking behind me ever so often to see if I was being followed.

Eventually, I made it to the second floor after maybe a hundred or so stairs. When I heard voices. I groaned mentally.

More guards were guarding the third floor. I sighed, looking around for another escape. God damnit why the hell are there no damn windows?!

I balled my fists up and realized I'd have to improvise. There's no sign of the Ninja and I was not gonna stick around and find out if they were coming or not.