Solar System Mission Is Ago! 2

I'M FINALLY OUT OF THE HOSPITAL! Was the first thought I had as I walked inside my home. Today, around nine a.m., I had finally been discharged and able to go home.

The first thing I did was change into some sweats and a tank top and text Lloyd.

Lloyd

Me

Hey, just got discharged, chilling at home!!

Lloyd

Hey, glad you're all better:)

Are you coming to school Monday?

Me

Yeah, oh, btw, do you wanna meet up at one of our house to catch up on the project together?

Lloyd

Sure, is your house okay? Mines..a bit messy lmao.

Me

Yeah, that's fine bro lmao.

And do the worry, my room is totally trashed, so we're even.

Lloyd

Send your address?

So I sent him my address, and we contacted to talk until he got ready to leave, when we both said goodbye and I immediately dashed.into my livingroom, jumping over the couch and staring out the window like a puppy- my dad used to say.

I smiled, knowing he was on his way. And I lied about my room being a mess. In all honesty, I'm a clean freak. But I didn't want Lloyd to feel bad about it so, why not go with the typical teenage-boy responds?

I was walking around my house aimlessly, my exciment not letting me rest.

I usually never had people over. My best friend and Lloyd being an exception. They didn't know why. Hell, sometimes even I didn't know why. I guess it was just..my safe space, in a way.

Most of the time I'm here alone, my dad being here occasionally when he isn't on one of his work trips.

Suddenly, there was a knock on my door.

I sprinted from my bedroom, skipping stairs and eventually jumping the railing, making it to the door in seconds flat.

I fixed my hair before opening the door.

"Hey," I said breathlessly as I staref at his small, cute face. "Hey," he said back with a smile. I stepped to the side and let him come in. "Whoa...this place is spotless," he murdered in amazement. I chuckled. "Would hardly call it that- spent like, 5 minutes on it?" 2 hours.

"Still, it looks amazing." I chuckled, rubbing the back of my neck. "Thanks Lloyd, but seriously, I didn't put much effort into it- anyways, wanna get started?" He nodded.

We sat down at the table and brainstormed a few ideas here and there. Eventually, we got to making a small modle if how we wanted out project to look. "You just had to add the projection didn't you?" Lloyd playful griped. I chuckled. "You know me,.go big or go home," please don't go home.

"I guess," Lloyd chuckled.

"Hey, do you know how to skate?" He looked at me and cocked a brow. "On a skateboard?" I nodded. "Uhh..kinda..I wanted to learn as a kid but I was never really good at it," he said nervously.

I shrugged. "Tomorrow, if you're free, you wanna hang at the skate park so I can show you how to skate?" So I can impress you.

"Sure, I got nothing planned, never do," he laughed.

I smiled.

"So, about Saturn's moon's. Titan-"

And we studied and studied, and studied. We continued going over ideas, making improvements, erasing mistakes, and before we knew it it was dark.

"I should probably head home now," Lloyd said, gathering his share of our notes that we're sprawled out on the table. "I'll walk you home," I said, standing up as well. "Oh you really don't have-" "I want to. You're a really pretty and no offense - but small boy in highschool, and this city is full of creeps. Plus I don't want you to get hurt if Garmodon decides to set our city under attack at-" I looked at the clock. "Nine p.m. at night." He sighed after a few moment of silence. "I can't get out of this, can I?" I shook my head. "Alright," he sighed. "Follow me, but-" we stopped at my door. "You have to promise you won't look inside." I put a hand to my heart and smiled. "I sware." He nodded with a smile. "Alright then, follow me."

And with that, we were off.

Guysss, I'm so sorry I haven't been updating, school is ass BROSKI'S.

Also, I may get a computer and Internet soon. (I update of my phone data btw- lol) and if I do, plz follow my other account, (which I will announce when I get the shit)

¥Creation_Arks¥

Lol, it's not set up yet, but it will be soon- but as I said, I'll update when it's running, lol.

Love y'all, bye Little Reapers!!🖤