Bonding or Bondage?

It's been two months now. 

While it took me a while to figure out the ropes of being a ninja, I'm finally getting the hang of it. Garmadon has settled down on the attacks significantly, so we suspect that he's planning on launching something big soon. Until then, I was enjoying my time with Lloyd. Lloyd and I had to have an extension on our project once our teacher saw- and approved of it, seeing as we had a few more things to figure out. My dad and Lloyd hit it off and got alone really well. I haven't met Lloyd's mom yet, but I have an idea of what she's like. Lloyd- per my request, has been coming over every two days. I wanted him over every day, but he claimed that he would feel too invasive, so we settled for every two days unless we were working on the project or studying or having a date night. 

Tonight, we just so happened to be having a date night. Lloyd and I both enjoyed staying inside and being together more to going out and having fun in public. Therefore, we were going to be having a movie night.

I was laying on the couch, reading when Lloyd walked in. Smiling, I jumped up from the couch and ran over to him to give him a hug after he closed the door. Once I had him in my arms, I tightly embraced him, wrapping my arms around his waist and kissed his head. Resting my chin on his head, I inhaled his scent. He smelt like s'mores, and it was so fucking addicting. No matter how many times I noticed, it never made me any less attracted to it. To him. Lloyd's arms gently separated us, and he greeted me with a soft smile. "I brought you your favorite snack," he smiled, handing me a bag. I grinned and pressed a kiss to his lips, grabbing his hand and beaconing him over to the couch. "So, what movie do you wanna watch," I asked, plopping down on the leather sofa, throwing my arm around Lloyd's shoulder as he leaned into my chest. "What about The Fault in Our Stars?" I suggested. He shrugged. "Go ahead, I've never seen it." "You're going to both love and hate it at the same time," I smiled, getting up and putting the disk in. 

Cuddling together, we watched the movie together. Lloyd ended up in my lap, crying from a sad part in the movie. I was comforting him and once he had calmed down, he stayed there. Only, now he was trying to get comfortable and was moving around a lot. I flushed as I noticed the slight arousal in my body. I sighed silently, willing the boner to go away, but Lloyd kept moving, mumbling an apology ever so often. Eventually, I was sure the tent in my pants was about to become very evident if he moved down again. I grabbed his hips, stopping all of his movement with a sigh of agony and relief all at the same time. "Y/n, are you okay," Lloyd asked after a moment. "I will be once you stop wiggling around," I grunted in reply. He sat up, and my grip on his hips became firmer, keeping him from feeling my problem. "Am I hurting you?" I chuckled. "Completely the opposite darling," I kissed his cheek. "What do you mean," Lloyd furrowed his brows. While I knew Lloyd was in no way innocent, I also knew that he was hella oblivious. Hesitantly, I lowered him onto my lap and watched his eyes widen and face flush. "I'm so sorry-" I cut him off by kissing him. "Don't apologize, just relax for a second and it'll be fine," I assured him, pressing his head back against my shoulder, telling him to relax.

Maybe five more minutes past before Lloyd moved his arm. I didn't think much of it, thinking maybe he was just readjusting his arms. Until I felt a hand press against the bulge in my briefs. Groaning, my attention shot to the white-haired male in my lap. I didn't say anything, brushing it off as an accident. I trashed that thought as soon as his hand began rubbing back and forth. "Lloyd," I warned. He didn't say anything and instead kept rubbing. I gritted my teeth together at the much-wanted friction. Suddenly, Lloyd's mouth was sucking down my neck. MY head rolled back with a pleasure filled groan. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation. Before I had time to react, Lloyd had rolled off of my lap and sank down to the floor, where he was in between my legs. His lime green eyes had clouded over with both nervousness and lust as he glanced shyly up and me. He tugged on my belt, too shy to ask. Without a second thought I unbuckled my belt and placed it beside me on the couch. He unbuttoned my pants. "I haven't done this before, but I wanna try if you'll let me," he said, glancing up and me through his lashes. He was irresistible. "I caressed the back of his head, leaned down, and pressed a kiss to his lips. "If you're comfortable with it, I'd be honored for you to try," I smiled. He nodded his head, his emerald- green eyes glowing in the dim lighting. He gave me a grin and unzipped my pants. I let my head fall back as I felt him grip me. I was already hard, so much work wouldn't need to be done to get me rock hard.