Fat Chance

When I first woke up and found someone was touching me, I almost panicked. Then, I remembered it was Lloyd and calmed down. I give a quick, chasted kiss to his temple, and started slowly running my hands through his silky, fluffy albino hair. I don't know why, but he always smelled like either marshmallows or s'mores. I slowly inhaled his sent and let a sigh escape my lips with a soft smile.

I checked my phone. Saturday.

Today I would be going over to Lloyd's house and Sunday my dad would be home. (He called an hour before Lloyd showed up.) I was breaking up with Alyssa today, I had decided before I went to bed. The thought of finally dating Lloyd was amazing and I was not putting hat off until Monday. Not over my dead body. But before I could do that, I really needed to find Master Wu. But how did I do that?

Before I could even start thinking of ideas, fate answered my call for me and there was a knock at my door. I sat up very carefully, trying my hardest to not wake Lloyd up. I carefully shut my bedroom door and started walking down the carpeted stairs, into my livingroom, where the floor was colder then a witches tit in a brass bra. I hurried to open the door, not caring I was just in my sweats. "Hell..." I trailed off, seeing the old man I was trying to look for. "I assume you have your answer, mister L/n?" He asked with a closed eyed smile. "I-I do...how did you," I stuttered, trying to find the right words to say. "Like I said, I can sense an elemental power when it's near, that's how I found you in the first place." I nodded and opened my door. "Care to come in?"

___________

Master Wu poured me a glass of tea and I drank it happily. "So, you want to become a Ninja," he said, though it was more of a final question. "Yes sir." I said.
"It's dangerous, beu dangerous, and you're going to have to put in a lot of work in training, I sense Garmadon will be attacking again soon... he's never this calm and quiet..." Master Wu trailed off.

"I'm prepared for that," I said. Master Wu stared at me for a moment before giving me another smile. (And another glass of tea.)

"Y/n, I think you're going to do an amazing job as a Ninja. I have to go now, but meet me at the park I first met you at tommorrow and I'll tell you all you want to know, and choose your weapon." I nodded.

"See you tommorrow, Master Wu," I smiled. "Ahh, call me Sensei now, I am your teacher. Also Y/n," he called once he had opened the door. I hummed in reply. "Not a word to anyone. About your identity or about being offered to be a Ninja at all." I took a second but nodded. "Yes sensei."

___________

"Are you sure you wanna break up with her," Lloyd asked for like, the fifth time that day. "Lloyd," I spun around and grabbed his face between mine, placing a small kiss at the corner of his lips. "I'm breaking up with her." I said. He nodded after a few moments. "Yeah, right, okay," he let out a sigh and I a chuckle as I hugged him. He rapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck. "You head over to your apartment, I'll be there in, if she doesn't make a scene," I rolled my eyes, "then I'll be over in twenty minutes," I said. Lloyd nodded, and tho reluctant, he let go and started heading to his home.

I sighed, and started calling Alyssa. In great distaste might I add. "Hey baby!" Her voice rang over the line. I cringed and struggled not to gag. How did I ever like her? "Hey, Alyssa, will you meet me at the city park in five minutes?" I heard her giggle and I rolled my eyes. "Is this a date?" She asked. "Something like that," I voiced my thoughts. "See you in five!" She said before cheerfully hanging up.

At the park, I found Alyssa leaning against a green parking post. She was wearing a tight black bodysuit and a black shirt with heels, but nothing made her rude personality anymore attractive. "Baby-" I pushed her away when she tried to hug me. "Hey," she pouted. I rolled my eyes. "Alyssa, we're done. I'm breaking up with you."

Her mouth fell open in shock. I didn't try to be polite. I had no reason to be. "Haha, very funny, now where's my kiss," she mocked hurt as if trying to push what I had said aside and I wasn't having it. "We're done Alyssa, and as far as I'm concerned, we never even happened. Now, if you'll excuse me," I said with a nod, turning to walk away. "Lloyd did this didn't he!" She yelled after me. I paused in my step, and turned around with a coy smirk. "The cute boy I'm about to have a dare with? Yes, yes he did." Then, I left, hearing her shout a faint "you'll regret this, L/n," before I was happily on my way to my boyfriend's.