CHAPTER 54: Melissa Was Starstrucked

"A very hands on boyfriend indeed! I'm amazed by how you managed your time when it comes to her. You are always present with Melissa's milestones. You always document her speeches in every convention." Adam tapped his shoulder and smiled.

"By the way, nice tripod...so handy yet it serve its purpose." Sabi uli ni Adam kay James nang patayin nito ang cellphone at tiklupin ang tripod na dala ng binata.

"You know...girls and their stuffs, they like documenting every little things. At first, I'm really annoyed. Even in the middle of my starving moment...Melissa will stop me from eating just to take a picture. It's insane...but what can I do? I need to love her crazy sides." He smiled back to Adam and turned to Melissa's direction.

She's still on the stage while the nurses, doctors and other different healthcare professional are taking pictures and shaking hands with her. Even James and Carl's grandfather is present with the medical convention held in AMC Michigan. He's on Melissa's side while praising her and boasting that she is his future granddaughter in law with every board members that is present in the event. Aside from being a third year and senior GS resident who keeps on receiving superb remarks for her never ending compassion and excellency, she is the newest face of Alcantara Medical Group. A side hustle she really enjoy, away from her bloody scrub suit and theatre arena. Carrying the company's legacy and representing the Alcantara in the lime light, she felt how heavy her responsibility. Yet, she's enjoying every convention and talks. She's happy being herself, expressing her artistic side with her goddess like and glowing make up. One thing that she could not do in her duties as a GS resident. Melissa also enjoy her countless photoshoot and interviews from time to time.

"I envy you for having a beautiful and sexy girlfriend. Thinking how good her genes are...you will have the best and good looking-"

"Erin is beautiful and sexy too. Can you please stop drooling over my fiance?"

James cut Adam off. He hates it when someone is drooling over Melissa's undeniable sexiness. He was also pissed off when Adam blatantly utter the word envy.

"She is...Erin is beautiful and sexy. But, unfortunately...she's not my girlfriend."

"She's not your girlfriend?" Kumunot ang noo ni James. Sigurado siyang nabanggit iyon ni Erin sa kanya nang huli silang mag-usap.

"No, she's not. For Erin, I will be her forever friends..." Adam paused when he saw his puzzled reaction.

"Friends without benefits. We are just hanging out, having fun, but other than that...we are not a couple. How I wish I can compete with Ace's standards. He's the man bro...I can't believe Erin is still head over heels with her ex." Adam and his disappointed look.

If Erin and you is not a couple...then she still...

James reminisce Melissa's birthday and Erin's drunken confession. They were on their way to her house when she suddenly break out and cry inside his car. Lasing na lasing na noon si Erin, Kara, Melissa, Ace at Drew. Siya lang ang natirang nasa ulirat dahil kinontrol niya ang pag-inom niya. Hindi na sana niya ihahatid si Erin pauwi pero panay ang pilit nitong umuwi. Nasa tapat na sila ng bahay ng dalaga nang bigla ito humagulgol at yumakap kay James. He is so shocked in her love confession but on the other hand, he sympathized her. Hindi man siya makapagsalita noon, he can't let Erin be alone by herself. James carried her inside with her continous babbling love confession. Pagpasok pa lang nila, dumiretso na si Erin sa may liquor rack at nagbukas ng isang bote ng whiskey. Sa pagpipigil ni James sa pag-inom ni Erin, siya ang umiinom ng bawat alak na isinasalin ng dalaga sa may baso. He started to feel dizzy and the last thing he clearly remember was a kiss. Erin tiptoed and grabbed him in the neck. She softly opened his mouth and nibbled his lower lip and upper lip. After nibbling his lip, Erin slowly trace tickling kisses on his right jawline until she reached his ultra senitive ears. She also repeated the process on his left side before tracing soft kisses on his neck. From his neck, she then go back slowly to James ears. That's the only details he clearly remember that night. The rest are a bit blurry, but one thing is so disturbing. He woke up in Erin's bed half naked. She's also wearing her bra and undies. Hindi tuloy niya alam kung may nangyari ba sa kanila o wala. Sa sobrang nerbyos niya noong araw na iyon, nagmadali siyang umalis habang tulog pa ang dalaga. Mabuti na lang ay tulog pa ang lahat ng makauwi siya. He tried to bury those memories for years. Pero ngayong araw na ito, bigla na lang iyong bumalik sa kanya.