CHAPTER 24: Autonomic Sensory Meridian Response

Carl came home and still wearing his clothes from work, whitecoat with suit underneath when she pushed him into the king size bed. Melissa approached the end of the bed, leaning down so her breasts pushed deliciously against the sheer lingerie. She slowly removed his shoes and socks, tossing them aside. She heard a muffled moan and giggle as she gently caressed both of his bottom's feet. His toes curled, arousing her more, giving him a teasing torturous tickles on his arches and in between his toes. With that, the muffled moan and giggle turned in to sexy grunts.

Melissa then unbuckled his belt and slid his black slacks out of his legs. Underneath his boxers, his cock strained upward, desperately wanting to be released from its cotton-mix prison.

Moving up from his legs, she seductively grazed her nipples against his throbbing member as she removed his whitecoat, necktie and buttons of his longsleeve shirt.

Revealing his fair colored chest and stiffening nipples, she peeled back the shirt and bent down, kissing his chest, licking his nipples and then sucking each one until they ached and his back arched. The grunts turned in to a soft moans.

She walked over to the headboard on his right, reaching up and grabbing the necktie she removed from Carl. Melissa put his left hand over his right hand above his head as she carefully tied it. After tying him, she grabbed her black silk sleeping mask and put it over Carl's eyes. She left his legs free for him not to feel too overwhelm.

Standing in front of him at the foot of bed, she stripped off the nightgown, dropping it soundlessly to the floor. Climbing onto the bed, she crawled on in to him, bending down and kissing his legs, both of them, until her mouth hung just an inch from his trapped cock under his boxers. She pulled the waistband down. Melissa smiled as the swollen tip of his cock  poked out. She licked the sensitive underside of his glans, making him jerk with the sudden ecstasy of it. His hands both pulled automatically on the tied necktie, but he can't pull those knots out. She was very good in securing it.

"Ffffffff...ughhhh...fffffff...ughhh...fffff..." Carl wanted to curse but it ends up with moan and sucking of air as she kissed the damp end of his cock-head, tasting his pre-cum and lapping at it delicately.

Melissa pulled the boxers down his legs then returned to her position before him, but spread his legs so she could lie on her stomach flat on the bed. Gripping his cock with one hand, she took him all the way into her warm wet mouth, alternately sucking and stroking him as she pulled his throbbing hardness out, giving the head a quick, darting lick.

"Shhhhhhh...uggghhhh...mmmm....fffff...ffff...shhhh...ughhh..."

Again, he wanted to curse but ended up in sucking of air and moaning.

Carl lie on the king size bed, with black silk sleeping mask on his eyes, hands above his head, tied with his own necktie when Melissa suddenly stand and stopped. She can see that his fingers grip the iron bars of the bed frame while his body is tense as he wait.

She wanted to do it slowly, savor the time seeing him patiently waiting. At first it is so easy to stand there admiring Carl, watching him strain to catch every sound. But the more Melissa look, the more she want to touch. To stroke her hands across his chest and stomach, feel his nipples against her palms, his stomach muscles against her caress. She know that if she run her fingers down there, she will feel his cock respond, twitching and hardening. His hips thrusting up to prolong the contact.

She stepped closer to the bed and Carl's head turns towards the sound. His lips parted as she bend and press her lips to him. Just one kiss, a quick taste before flicking his nipples with her thumb. She softly caress it with her thumb, but with the soft whimper slowly releasing from his mouth, she found her tongue and lips playing and sucking around it. She sucked it and lapped it gently making Carl held more on the metal bedframe. His moans is growing louder and louder. She can see how tense his abdominal muscles, how his thighs and legs trembled, how his long, elegant, slim toes curled and uncurled.