CHAPTER 64: Messy Hair Don't Care

"Ugh! Please..." Melissa pleaded and bit her wrist. She is about to have orgasm when he stopped and slowly removed his fingers away from her wet hole.

"Carl! No! Please! Carl! Don't...don't stop!" Her voice sounds so frustrated when she felt the absence of his middle and index finger inside. She wanted to cry and scream in despair but as soon his fingers left her core, his tongue take in charge. Her back arched as she held to her hair tightly. She can't stop herself but to moan and pant while her head keep on moving from left to right when the tip of his tongue slowly circle her clitoris.

"No! Don't stop! Please!" Again, she felt how the tip of his tongue stopped the slow circling motion on her poor clitoris.

"Please...Carl...please...please...don't stop..." She unceasingly beg.

"Carl, please...Carl...Carl...Carl...I'm begging, parang aw-"

Melissa gasped and convulsed in so much pleasure when his tongue did an alternate soft gentle lapping on her inner and outer folds. He started to lick the same areas very gently as possible. He licked her there softly up and down and from side to side. It is deliciously tickling and addicting making her want more.

She's in the verge of her orgasm when he suddenly stopped again. She literally wanted to cry in frustration. Missy can't help but to scream as she tried to raise her head to check what he's doing in between her thighs.

"Why the fuck are you stopping every time I'm..." She was speechless when she saw that her body was covered with a black furry duvet.

Melissa was even more speechless as she tried to check her body under the blanket. She was wearing the same dress when Carl took her to the hotel,  untouched and unhooked dress while lying comfortably in a king size bed.

No way! I'm having a wet dreams? Shit!

Napapikit siya uli nang mapagtantong isa lamang iyon panaginip. Sa pagpikit niya, naalala niya kung paano tumayo si Carl pagkatapos siyang balaan nito. Iyon ang huling alaala niya bago siya tuluyang makatulog sa kalasingan.

Calm down, Melissa! Calm down...wala kang masamang ginawa. You just slept, nothing happened between you and Carl.

Pilit niyang inaalo ang sarili habang nakapikit pa din at nakahiga.

It's not your fault to have that dream! It is just the alcohol! You are just drunk! Right! Lasing lang ako kaya...

Pilit niyang pinapaniwala ang kanyang  sarili na dahil lang iyon sa alak kahit alam niyang hindi. She's sober now. It may be a dream, but it still belongs to her subconcious mind and the guilt feeling is eating her. The man in her wet dreams should be James not Carl.

Okay...gather your senses! What you have to do now is to leave. James is surely worried!

Huminga siya ng malalim saka dumilat.

As soon as her eyes opened, her human instinct kicked in. Her eyes searched for him and she found Carl sleeping in the couch. He's on fetal position with a thin blanket. Her heart immediately felt the guilt. Not with the wet dreams, but with the fact that Carl sacrificed his comfort for her. He's a gentleman that always hides under his authoritative aura.

Kara is right, you are a good man.

Melissa stood and pulled the blanket to the couch. Ikinumot niya iyon kay Carl saka naupo sa sahig at pinagmasdan ang binatang mahimbing na natutulog.

Her plan was to leave, but she found herself watching him and stroking Carl's hair while he is soundly sleeping. Melissa did not even noticed how much time she spend sitting on the floor.