Another Sleepless Night (John Price x Male Reader)

You sat at the small desk you'd been provided, papers littering the shiny oak. The pen you'd been using to write sat discarded to the side, your face in your hands as frustration boiled over in your gut. You don't know how long you'd been working on this god forsaken paperwork but you were sick of it.

You were so deep in thought that you didn't hear the first set of knocks against your door. It wasn't until you heard the door creak open and your head shot to it that you realized Price had been calling for you. The man stood by your door, arms crossed. You mouthed an apology as you rubbed your face. His voice was a godsend that cut through the silence you'd been sitting in. "No need to apologize, love."

You didn't know when, but he had found his way in front of you. A gentle hand ran through your hair, guiding your head back so you were looking up at him. You sighed at the touch, eyes closing for a moment before you looked at him, seeing the smile that had graced his face.

He'd come to see you often on sleepless nights. Nights that seemed to plague everyone on a regular basis. It was then that you thought to look at the small alarm clock that sat on your night table. 1:30am. Your shoulders dropped and a quiet sigh found its way out of your mouth.

Price guided you up from your seat, something you allowed him to do. Cupping your face, he gently pressed his lips against yours. His lips were soft, something you still weren't used to, as you kissed back. Your own hand found its way to coarse hair that lined Price's face, your fingers tangling into it.

He led you back towards the bed, breaking the kiss when he needed to breathe before pressing back against you quickly. The gentle kisses turned heated as he sat you on the bed before straddling you. His hands were on your shoulders now, steadying himself as he ground against you. Your hands had perched on his hips, guiding him as he moved against you.

He pulled away, a small gasp falling from his lips when you attached yourself to the front of his neck. You pressed slow kisses along his trachea, the captain tilting his head back to give you more room. Price's eyes fluttered closed as you kissed and sucked along his throat, quiet pleas of more filling your ears.

Price's hands moved from your shoulders to tangle into your hair, pulling at the strands gently. He relished in the low groan it brought from you, your dick twitching in your pants at the slight pain. You pulled back from his neck, repositioning the two of you so Price was on his back and you were in between his legs. He reached up to grab one of your pillows, placing it under his head before smiling up at you.

You returned the smile as you ran your hands up under his shirt. Price hissed at the feeling, your cold hands a stark contrast to his warm abdomen. Your apology was mouthed against his lips as you leaned down to kiss him, humming against his lips. He sighed against you which gave you the chance to worm your tongue into his mouth and explore his mouth. He moaned against you, one arm wrapping around your neck to pull you closer to him.

Your hands continued to move up his torso, stopping to rub over his nipples. Price pulled away from you with a gasp, his leg hooking around your waist at the contact. You chuckled softly at the reaction as you dragged your hands back down his torso before pushing his shirt up and over his head and throwing it off to the side. Your eyes took in the sight below you with a grin.

His chest was peppered with salt and pepper hair that trailed down to his belly button and then farther to disappear into his pants. His cheeks tinted red as he looked up at you, a pleading look glossing over his eyes. You leaned down to kiss him once before kissing down his neck to his chest. Price arched his back against you, pressing his chest farther against your mouth as he let out a low whine.

You moved farther down his chest, stopping at his pectorals. You stared up at him through your hair as you licked over one of his nipples, using a hand to play with the other. Price gave a rather loud moan, using a hand to cover his mouth as he looked back at you. You hummed against him as you continued to lick and suck over his nipples, taking in the sounds he made and the way his body twitched.