Some Man Tit Appreciation (Bayek x Male Reader)

You heard the clop of the hooves before you saw the horse. He was cutting it close this time- dinner was starting to get cold.

Bayek hopped off his steed, apologizing as he kissed you. You were going to scold him, but decided against it when you heard his stomach rumble. Instead, you led him inside where he almost immediately sat down and started to scarf down the small meal you had prepared.

He did help you clean up which you were grateful for. Once finished and everything was put away, you finally got to relax with him.

It was dark out, the stars shining brightly above you. Bayek was happily pointing out constellations and telling you what they meant. He did it every time you sat outside with him but you weren't one to complain. You were always happy to give him an ear and his voice always seemed to calm you.

He sat between your legs, his back to your chest, one hand sat on your thigh while the other pointed up at the sky. Your own hands absentmindedly ran through his hair or through his beard as he spoke. You loved to play with his hair. He somehow managed to keep it incredibly soft and it felt so nice to run your hands through.

You felt Bayek relax against you, leaning back into you with a quiet breath. His voice started to trail off until the two of you were sitting in a comfortable silence.

It didn't last very long. Your hands trailed from Bayek's hair, down his neck, to his exposed chest. Goosebumps rose to his skin where you touched. You grazed through the hair on his chest, pulling on it gently just to hear him groan. His chest arched into your hands and his hand squeezed your thigh.

Bayek squirmed in your lap when your fingers brushed over his nipples, pushing his hips back into yours. Your hands cupped his pecs, fingers digging into the soft flesh. His nails dug into the fabric of your clothing as he repositioned himself so he was properly in your lap.

His thighs draped over your own, one arm wrapped around the back of your neck while the other steadied himself on the sand. The outline of his cock could be seen, and you were almost proud when you noticed he was already half hard. You skirted your hands farther down to the tent under his skirt, squeezing his dick.

You felt his thighs tense and his dick twitch under your hand and a wonderful moan melted into your ears. Bayek pulled your head closer to him and urged his hips up in an attempt to grind into your hand. In the process, he gave you full access to his underarm.

He jerked in your lap when your hand slipped under the fabric of his pants and your tongue ran along his axilla. He gave an almost pathetic whine, his head falling back on his shoulders as you began to slowly jerk him off while you licked and kissed his underarm.

You pulled the skin around the head of his dick back, exposing the head of his dick so you could press your nail into the slit. Bayek keened, squeezing your head with his arm. He choked on another moan when you thumbed over the tip, jerking up into your hand in an attempt for more stimulation.

Bayek's cock sat heavy in your hand as you jerked him off, twitching when you would thumb along the underside. It leaked steadily over your hand and down your length, making the glide of your hand much easier and you were able to pick up the pace a bit. A wet squelching sound followed your hand movements and it only served to make the scene hotter and give Bayek some form of embarrassment.

You whispered praises against his skin, lathing your tongue over his underarm and tugging at the sensitive skin. He was panting, rutting up into your hand like a bitch in heat. His head lulled back over your shoulder, drool pooling down his cheek and soaking into the fabric of your shirt.

Your free hand moved under him and you cupped his balls, massaging them as you jerked him off. Bayek's breath caught in his throat and you felt his cock jump in your hand again. You chuckled quietly, continuing the action just to hear him fight for a breath. His arm squeezed your head again and he all but cried when he came.

He must've been pent up, based on how much he released. It dripped steadily down your hand, pooling in the sand below you. He fucked your hand through it, babbling about how good it felt to finally get release.

When he finished, he collapsed back against you, chest heaving as he finally had the chance to catch his breath. He whined when you shifted to get more comfortable. You pulled him back against you and he flushed when he felt something poke him.

Bayek was the one to offer it.

You let him up off your lap, letting him lay back in the sand before mounting him. His chest rose and fell with each breath, and with the position, you could feel it. You hovered just below his sternum, your cock sitting between his pecs.

The medjay was still flushed from earlier. His pupils were blown wide and, if you squinted, you could see a faint blush across his cheeks. Hands rested on your thighs, waiting for you to do something, anything.

It caught him off guard when you rubbed over his nipples. He groaned, turning his head away to avoid looking up at you. You tutted, cupping his cheek with one hand while the other moved his hands to his own tits. With him looking at you, you made him squeeze his pecs together, squishing your dick between them.

You sighed as you frotted forward. The hair that adorned Bayek's chest only served to add more texture and stimulation to your dick. It felt amazing. Bayek's chest was big enough to fully encompass your dick.

He licked over your tip with every thrust forward, trying to get a taste of you, even if it was only for a moment.

You came with a groan. It spurted over his face and along his sternum as you rode it out. It was blissful, Bayek massaging your dick with his pecs while you finished. When you relaxed, you leaned down to kiss him, thanking him against his lips. He hummed in response, happy with the outcome of the night.

Word count: 1078