Bathhouse Shenanigans (Bayek x Male Reader)

The water was warm around your waist as you waded through the water to where Bayek was standing. "It's so kind of you to join me," you tease, offering the mercenary your hand.

Bayek chuckled quietly as he took the hand offered. "How could I not? I would not leave you by your lonesome, my love."

You laughed in response, wrapping your arms around his shoulders and nestling your nose against his neck. His chest pressed against yours, the hair that gifted his chest tickling your own. Lips pressed against your crown and you let out a quiet sigh. "I missed you, Bayek," you hum, brushing a hand through the hair as the base of his neck.

"I missed you too," he whispers back and for a moment the two of you just stood in the water, enjoying the other's presence. You could feel his heartbeat against your chest, slow, methodical drums as he relaxes against you and a smile tugs at your lips.

Your hands run down his back, over his shoulder blades and across his lower back to rest on his hips. You rub circles into his hips with your thumbs and you use the grip on him to pull him back to the ledge of the bath.

You hopped up on the ledge and reached for some of the soap you'd brought. Bayek hummed in amusement, settling between your legs as he waited. His hands ran over your legs, fingers tracing over your features.

"Hair down," you hum with a smile. Bayek was quick to take his hair down, letting it fall over his shoulders. You turned him around so his back was to you before carefully massaging the soap into his scalp.

He visibly relaxed, letting out a quiet sigh of content as you washed his hair. Bayek let you maneuver his head however you needed. It was quiet, both of you content in the positions you were in.

Once the soap was scrubbed in, you nudged Bayek forward, sliding back into the water behind him. You grabbed a cup and filled it with water before tilting Bayek's head back and beginning to wash the soap from his hair.

His hair was always soft and you took joy in running your hands through it whenever you could. Now was no different. You massaged his head, enjoying the quiet sighs he let out. You finished washing the soap from his hair and let him stand up straight.

Bayek turned to face you, pulling you into a short kiss that you gladly returned. When Bayek pulled back, you cupped his face and pulled him into another, longer kiss. You heard his breath hitch in his throat as your hands landed on his hips.

You smiled against him as you pushed him back to the edge of the bath and hoisted him up so he was sitting on the ledge. "You're stunning. You know that?" You whisper, running a hand through his beard.

Bayek's chuckle rumbled in his chest and you felt it vibrate in his throat as you kissed down his neck. "You tell me whenever you get the chance, my dear," he answers, resting a hand on your shoulder as you kiss down his neck.

He felt you smile against him. Then his back was arching into you as you sank your teeth into the flesh of his neck. The sound he made when you did so made you chuckle before you kissed over the bite. You rested your forehead against the side of his neck, your hands running up and down Bayek's thighs.

"Couldn't ask for a better husband," you hum, your hands caressing the inside of his thighs. "So beautiful and all mine."

Bayek let out a breathy laugh that turned into gasp as your hand brushed along the underside of his cock. You kissed down his chest, moving his legs over your shoulder as you went lower.

He leaned back on his hands, watching you with lidded eyes as you stopped just above his naval. His cock stood proud against his abdomen, a small bead of precum leaking from his tip. You looked up at him with a smile as you pressed a kiss to his tip, licking up the bead with vigor.

The moan Bayek let out was nothing short of sinful and his legs shifted on your shoulders. You took the tip into your mouth, one hand moving to cup his balls. Your head bobbed down his length, taking in more of his cock with each movement.

One hand fondled his balls, the other was underwater, jerking yourself off. Bayek's hand sat in your hair, guiding you down. The sounds coming from his mouth drove you wild. Little whines and whimpers fixed your ears and it had you moaning around him.

You pulled off of his cock for air, wiping your mouth where saliva had gathered. His cock was weeping with a mix of precum and your saliva right in front of you, the mixture leaking down his length. You didn't take him back into your mouth, switching your mouth with your hand.

Bayek moaned above you as you wrapped your hand around his cock and licked a stripe along his balls. His hand tangled in your hair and he gently tugged. You buried your nose into the base of his cock with a strangled moan at the feeling.

"You're amazing," he whispers as you place a short kiss at the base of his cock. You thanked him with a quiet laugh before taking him back in your mouth. You relaxed your mouth as much as you could, swallowing around him as you tried to take all of him in your mouth.

His hand was still in your hair, playing with your hair as you sucked him off. You pulled off with a gasp for a moment. "You can push my head down, Bayek," you whisper, almost pleading as you took him back in your mouth.

He didn't hesitate and was more than happy to push your head farther down his cock. Bayek's breathing was picking up as he forced your head farther down and soon your nose was buried in the hair situated on his pelvis.

Bayek held you there for a while. You swallowed around him and you could feel your throat trying to accommodate the girth. He was grinding up into your mouth, eager for whatever he could take from you.

You tapped his thigh twice and he let go of your hair long enough for you to pull off his cock for a breath. Bayek cursed above you, apologizing profusely. You smile up at him before licking down his cock. The pace had slowed down significantly, Bayek letting you catch your breath while you were still eager to please.

His cock rested on your cheek and you were jerking him off. Bayek was more than happy to have your hand on him, whispering quiet praises to you as he came closer and closer to that edge.

A well placed lick up the underside of his cock and you taking his tip into your mouth again had him cumming in your mouth before he could warn you. You swallowed what you could, the rest dribbling down your chin as you popped off his cock.

You stood from your spot, wiping the mess off of your chin as Bayek caught his breath. You heard him say your name before he was tugging you closer to him, his lips connecting with yours. His hand cupped your jaw for a moment before traveling down your body, stopping at your still hard cock.

Your breath hitched as he wrapped his hand around you, jerking you off as he pressed kisses down your neck and along your jaw. He drank the quiet sounds you made.

It was a swipe of his thumb over the slit of your dick and a bite in the crook of your neck that had you rolling your hips into his hand as you came. Bayek rubbed you through your orgasm, slowing to a stop as you panted in front of him.

He pressed another kiss against you before you were pulling him back into the bath to wash off. "I just cleaned you off," you chastise with a shake of your head.

Bayek laughed in response, leaning into you and pressing his forehead against yours. "I'll wash you off when you finish?" He offers with a smile. You let out a quiet laugh as you agreed, reaching for the soap once again.