Stuck between a Rock and a Hard... Man (König x Male Reader)

The building was teeming with hostiles. Or so it was supposed to be. Your team had split apart to cover as much ground as you could as quickly as you could.

You'd been put by yourself on the first floor of the building. Each room you entered was empty, though you could tell people had been there recently. It frustrated you with every room entered. Empty cans, bottles, and miscellaneous trash littered most of the rooms.

You groaned as you 'cleared' another empty room. These fucks had probably left long ago. Probably with their little prisoner too. You almost decided to call off the mission temporarily as you entered another room. You'd just took a breath to tell your team to regather before you stopped in your tracks.

In the corner of the room sat the mountain of a man you'd been looking for. His arms and legs were tied to a chair, his head lulled forward and his shoulders rising and falling with each breath he took.

You made quick work of making sure no one was hiding in the room before setting your gun down and stepping over to the masked man. "König," you called out before your hand brushed over the mask on his head.

He jerked in response, head shooting up at the sound of your voice. "Scheisse, you came."

His voice was rougher than it normally was though that still couldn't mask the relief in his voice. "Of course I did," you hum, crouching down to cut the ropes off. "I couldn't leave you to rot."

The ropes were tight leaving very little room to get a knife in. You debated trying your knife anyway, biting your lip as you thought. "Are you waiting for permission? Untie me," König hisses, trying to jerk his leg in your general direction.

"Shut it big guy. Those fucks got you secured in that chair. Don't wanna hurt you," you snip back, trying your luck at sawing through the outside of the ropes.

König shifted in the chair, his head lulling back as you sawed through one of the five ropes holding his leg. "These guys must've been terrified of you," you joke, moving onto the second rope. "They sure as hell didn't want you up and running."

"They knew what would happen if I got out," König chuckles, trying to pull his leg out of the binds. You chuckled before his words settled in your mind.

You bit your lip as you mulled over his words, glancing up at him. He was still looking straight up, the ideas his words put in your mind seemingly only affecting you.

Your knife cut through the final rope and you heard him let out a sigh of relief as he immediately stretched it out. "Thank you, liebling."

You stood up and stepped around him to do the other leg, your touch lingering just a little too long on König's thigh as you moved. You felt his muscles twitch under your touch before you were down and working on the second set of ropes.

Now that you knew what you were doing, you managed to get them off quicker, setting the rope out of the way. König was quick to stretch the leg, hips shifting in the chair and you felt your breath catch in your throat.

You took a deep breath before you made the decision to slide into König's lap. His arms twitched and his head jerked back up, his eyes meeting your own. "What are you doing?" He whispers, eyes narrowing as he watched you.

"Testing something," you mumble back, shifting so you were straddling one of his thighs. Whatever König was starting to say next was quick to die on his tongue as you pressed your knee into his groin.

You heard him curse before he was pressing his hips harder against your knee. You leaned forward, resting your head in the crook of his neck. Your nose buried into the fabric of his mask, his scent filling your nostrils. König cursed and you felt his shoulders tense as he pulled against the ropes keeping his hands connected to the chair.