Go Fuck Yourself Graves (Phillip Graves x Male Reader)

Word Count: 4211
Warning(s): Multiple orgasms, overstimulation, top reader, bottom graves, use of sir and commander during sex, no power imbalance, friends to lovers teehee

"Come on, Phillip," you groaned, rubbing at your forehead where a headache had begun to blossom. "You can't tell me it's not a good idea."

"I can and I have, Lieutenant," your dearest commander retorts back. He's kicked back in his chair, looking at you with disdain. He had listened to your little idea, waiting for you to finish it before giving you your answer. No. It was all he had said and it irked you.

"Give me a reason," you say, leaning forward on his desk so you were eye level with him. There was a fire he didn't see often in your eyes as you glare at him. Were you trying to intimidate him?

You were lucky you were you Graves thought to himself, eyeing you down. You were his right hand man. His best friend even. If you'd been anyone else talking to him like this, even looking at him the way you were, he would've executed them on the spot.

Graves hummed, squinting like he was thinking before shaking his head. "I said no. You're pushin' your luck," he says your name with such disdain. You roll your eyes, scratching at your neck as you kick your chair away from his desk.

The huff you let out was nothing short of aggravated and annoyed as you stood straight, pushing your hair out of your face. The sly smirk Graves had on his face was proof enough that he enjoyed what he did to you. "Go fuck yourself, Graves," you mumbled as you turned to leave,

"Do it yourself," he had instinctively taunted back. He caught you at a bad time it seems. Pent up with frustration and not having masturbated in almost 2 weeks.

You had stopped where you stood. "Is that a request, sir?" You ask, turning slightly to watch Graves' reaction.

"What?" He sat up in his chair, eyes narrowing as he looked at you. "Repeat that soldier."

"Was it a request, commander?" You repeat, turning completely to lean forward on his desk again. "Or was it an order, sir?" You spit out the honorific and it has Graves' cock jumping in interest.

A red blush spread across his cheeks as he sputtered on whatever he was trying to say. You kept eye contact with him for a moment before standing up. Graves swallowed as you walked around his desk.

His hands came up to grab your arms as you turned his chair around to face you. "Is it?" You ask again, pushing his chair back against his desk.

"If it is?" His voice is barely above a whisper, his words shaky as he tried to maintain some control. He didn't want you to have the total satisfaction of breaking him down. As if he had a chance.

"I've never been one to be insubordinate, sir," you whisper in his ear. It was a lie, you both knew that. That didn't stop Graves' breath from hitching or his hips from jerking in his chair. He almost moaned aloud when your lips ghosted over his jaw. "Do you want me to fuck you, Commander?"

The grip on your arms tightened and the whine Graves gave you was sinful. "Please."

He arched into you as you tilt his head back, dragging your teeth down the front of his neck. The moan he let out vibrated in his throat and you were eager to feel more. Your tongue lathed over his Adam's apple and you could barely keep in your chuckle as you felt it bob.

You turned his face away from you, following his jawline to the spot where his jaw met his neck. He was letting quiet, breathy moans out as you trailed down his neck.

He slapped a hand over his mouth to muffle himself as you sank your teeth into his neck. You pulled back from his neck, admiring the mark for a moment with a smug smile. A glance to his face had you feeling even more smug. His eyes were lidded, looking at you in his peripheral. His chest heaved with each shaky breath he took.