Stuck with the Cowboy (Cole Cassidy x Male Reader)

There was a collection of ingredients and materials on the counter in front of you. Bowls, spoons, pans, flour, sugar, the basic materials for a cake. Mercy had asked you to make one, and she told Cassidy to help.

Said cowboy was in the cupboard looking for the actual cake mix. You'd been waiting for what seemed like forever before you groaned. "God Cass, did you get lost in there?" You ask, heading over to the small closet in the corner of the kitchen.

"Would ya shut your damn mouth and come help me," he snaps. You heard something thump on the ground in the space and an aggravated groan followed.

You peeked into the space to find Cassidy trying to pick up some cans of fruit that you assumed had been the source of the thump. A couple of the cans tumbled from his arms and back onto the floor and he groaned again, letting the rest fall back on the ground.

The squeeze into the cupboard was uncomfortable but you managed in. You picked the cans up, setting them where they went on the shelves. Cassidy was pressed up against you, the brim of his hat bumped against your forehead and you tried to speed up the process.

"Should've let you out," you mumble, trying to find a way to quickly put the cans back up. Cassidy's hand was pressed against your chest suddenly, trying to push you back. "What?"

"Genji, don't!" Cassidy shouts, trying to push you out of the cupboard before you heard the door close and the lock click behind you. Cassidy groaned for the third time, leaning back against the closet wall to try to put some space between you and him.

You didn't have enough room to turn around without pressing Cassidy harder into the wall, so you decided on trying to work the door open backwards. You went at it for five, ten, fifteen minutes before you sighed in defeat.

There was a small light in the cupboard that illuminated the glorified closet and its contents. You realized how close you were to Cassidy. If either of you moved, you would brush against one another. And it was then that you realized how stuffy it was in the enclosed space.

You pulled at the collar of your shirt and ran a hand through your hair. Cassidy was looking up at the ceiling, rubbing over his beard. The silence was uncomfortable. No one would be in the kitchen for a while. Mercy had told everyone to steer clear so Cass and you could get the cake done.

"Let me at the door."

Cassidy was the one to break the silence and it startled you. You jumped a little before answering. "You can't even get to the door unless you want to be up in my space."

The cowboy blew out a harsh laugh before trying to get past you, only succeeding in pressing you against the door. His hips pressed against your own and you bit your lip to keep yourself quiet. Cassidy didn't seem to get the idea, pressing harder against you as he tried to work the door open.

He shifted against you and his thigh pressed against your groin. Your hips jerked back and hit the door which finally caught Cassidy's attention. "What's your fuckin' problem?" He hisses, pausing what he was doing to get the door open.

"I want you to look at where your thigh is," you mumble, trying to keep your breathing steady and your hips away from his thigh. Cassidy's head shifted down to where his thigh was precariously close to your crotch. His hat hid his reaction and the longer he didn't move, the further worked up you got.

With the new proximity, you were basically sharing air.

He didn't look back up at you. His thigh pressed against you again, deliberately this time, pushing you back against the door again. You bit back a moan and let your head fall back against the door. The cowboy moved his thigh against you before his hands were on your hips, encouraging you to grind against him.