Nice Tits (Jacob Frye x GN!Reader)

He knew what he was doing. The shirt he decided to wear squeezed his torso in just the right ways to get your attention. You could see the outline of his pecs through it, see the stomach you loved to kiss on.

And he knew you knew. You saw the way he looked at you when he caught your staring. That damned smirk pulling at his lips or the pop of his chest to accentuate them. Oh how you knew he relished in the fact that you couldn't do anything about it. Not yet anyway.

A majority of the night was spent as such. Jacob and you had gone to some sort of party. A celebration for someone. You just came along since both Evie and Jacob had decided they were going. You have since come to regret that decision. The party ended, most of the patrons returning to their homes in carriages or hobbled down the street.

You'd limited what you drank, you almost always did. Jacob seemed to have done the same, staying mostly sober throughout the night. He'd met you outside, a certain joy setting in his chest at the look you had given him. He was in for a long night and he knew it.

The night air nipped at skin as the two of you walked to the train. Jacob was talking loudly about some bar fight he'd been in a couple nights ago and you listened along as you often did. He even mimicked what he did to the guy, looking at you with a small smile as he listened to you laugh.

He'd almost thought you'd forgotten about his charades by the time you got to the train. Thought he might be off the hook. He was mid sentence when you stepped onto the train, pulling him on after you and pinning him to the nearest wall. You heard a couple things tumble to the ground but you couldn't care less.

You pulled his shirt out of his trousers, running your hands up his torso. You caressed his pecs under his shirt, squeezing them gently which earned you a small groan from Jacob. Lips attached to Jacob's neck, sucking and biting along it to leave marks. More sounds left Jacob's mouth, feeding into your ears and encouraging you to continue groping him.

A pinch of his nipples brought a sharp gasp from his mouth and he turned his head away from you. You chuckled against his neck as you removed your hands from his shirt. You gripped at his collar, the fabric soft against your palms. Your hands pulled down, his shirt ripping open and exposing his chest to the cool air of the train.

Tussles of hair spread along his chest and pecs that peppered down to his stomach before disappearing in his pants. Your name came out as nothing more than a breath, a quiet plea. You leaned down just enough to breathe over one of his nipples, relishing in the quiet hitch of breath you received.

"Have I told you how much I love these?" You whisper, cupping the bottom of his pecs with your hands. You gave them a small squeeze before running your hands over the hair that rested on them.

"Couple a times," was his short response.

You chuckled against him, rolling your tongue over the pink bud on his chest. His breath hitched in his chest as he arched into your mouth with a quiet moan. You took it into your mouth, sucking on it while a hand played with the other. Fingers tangle into your hair following hiccuped moans.

You left a decent sized mark on his pec, pulling back long enough to admire it before giving his other the same treatment. Jacob tugged at your hair, nails digging into your scalp. You pulled away, a small trail of saliva connecting you to his nipple as you looked up at him.

One word fell from his lips. "Please."

You pulled away from his chest to connect your lips. Hands squeezed and massaged Jacob's chest, rubbing his nipples between fingers. Choked moans fell from his mouth into yours. You swallowed them like they were a full course meal.

He was humping against your leg like a bitch in heat. You could feel the outline of his dick against you, rubbing along the fabric of your pants. Your name mixed in with his moans and god did he sound amazing.

Jacob's hands were on your shoulders, steadying himself as he rutted against you and pulled you into short, messy kisses. He came with a jolt of his hips, a small wet spot appearing on his trousers. You laughed at the sight. "Did you enjoy that, Jacob?"

He nodded, quiet pants falling from his lips as he looked at you with a flushed expression. He was so pretty.

You pressed yourself back against him, feeling him tense under the sudden pressure on his dick again. You pulled his ear lobe between your teeth, tugging on it gently as you positioned his leg in between your own. Jacob guided your hips as you grinded against him.

You tugged at his nipples again and he let out a quiet curse. His hands moved from your hips up your torso and neck to your face. Jacob pulled you into a needy kiss, his tongue working into your mouth. You moaned and groaned into his mouth as he made out with you, hips stuttering.

His knee pressed up into you. You gasped into his mouth before whining out his name as you pulled away from him. You rested your head in the crook of his neck, watching yourself rut against him. Your hand tangled into his hair, pulling at the pretty brown tufts that sat near the base of his neck.

You bit into his neck as you came, continuing to grind against him as you rode out your own high. A couple heaved breaths left you as you kissed over the bite apologetically. "Come on. Let's take a bath," you hum, pulling yourself away from Jacob's flushed form.

Word count: 996