Good Morning, Lad (John Price x Male Reader)

It was early morning when you were woken up. You groaned and tried to roll over to go back to sleep, getting stopped by a hand wrapped around your waist. "Sorry lad. Did I wake you?" You hear Price's voice come from above you.

"Huh? Captain?" You mumble, still groggy from having just woken up. You tried to reposition so you could see the other, your thighs rubbing together in the process. It caused Price to groan above you and it was then that you felt something wet and warm between your thighs.

The captain pulled you closer to him and leaned down closer to you. His breath was warm against your ear as he started to grind against you.

"Just a little longer, sweetheart," Price whispers, gripping at your hip when you squeeze your thighs around him. "I'm pent up."

You nodded, relaxing back against the man but keeping your thighs tight for the captain. His lips attacked your neck as he fucked your thighs. Price sucked, kissed, and bit along your neck, guaranteed leaving marks in his wake. It was getting hard to ignore your growing arousal the longer the captain used your thighs.

Your boxers were starting to get uncomfortable and you were squirming where you laid. Price seemed to notice, he normally did when you started to get impatient. The hand on your hip moved to palm you through your boxers. "Bloody hell, love, your thighs feel so good," he whispers, rubbing over the tip of your dick with his thumb.

You keened, arching your back and attempting to pull him into a kiss. His lips crashed against yours and his tongue pushed into your mouth. Precum dripped over and down your thighs and you could feel Price's dick throbbing between your legs. A hard squeeze from you and a final thrust from him brought him over the edge and he came over your thighs.

Price rolled the both of you over, pressing your face down into the pillow as he removed your boxers. You moaned quietly when cool air blew over your aching cock. His large hands cupped your ass, kneading the flesh and spreading you so he could see everything. You could feel his eyes taking in every detail that he could.

You jerked when something cold and wet splashed on your ass and turned in time to see Price plunge one finger into you. You fell back into the pillow, biting the fabric of it to muffle the moan that threatened to leave you.

He took his time prepping you, adding more spit as he went to keep the glide easy and as painless as he could for you. Price was big, that much was obvious. But his fingers, god his fingers. They pressed against everything just right. It sent you reeling when they crooked, massaged against your prostate. They brought moan after moan from you, had you clenching down on him when he pulled them out.

You were going to complain, even opened your mouth to do so before one of Price's hands landed next to your head. Then, the head of his cock was inside of you. You moaned into the pillow, trying to push back against the captain in an attempt to push him deeper.

His other hand steadied your hip as he pushed into you, trying his best to make sure you weren't hurting. Even if you were, you probably would've begged for him to continue. Price was only halfway in and you felt amazing, so full. The remaining length of his dick entered you in one swift push of Price's hips and you felt precum shoot from your own aching dick.

Arms wrapped around your torso and suddenly Price was leaning over you, completely engulfing you. His arms held you in place as he grinded against you, allowing you to properly adjust. He started slow, he always did. It never lasted long and today was no different, it seemed. Price was fucking you like an animal before long, his hips coming flush against yours before he nearly pulls out, only to slam right back into you.

His cock was just like him, huge. It filled you just right, pressed against your walls, rammed into your prostate. It felt fucking amazing. You wanted to tell him that, tell him how good he was making you feel, but the only thing you could manage out was captain over and over again. Your voice was breathless, pants leaving your mouth and soaking into the pillow below you.