Thoughts Become Real (Cole Cassidy x Male Reader)

Word Count: 2360

That damn cocky smile, his damn smooth voice, damn good looks. Damn him.

You curse yourself as you tore your gaze from that cursed cowboy you can't seem to get out of your head. Your hand found its way to your face and you let out a quiet groan as you looked down at the blueprints you'd been trying to work on. It was starting to affect your work. Shit.

The issue had started off small. You found yourself sneaking glances when you got the chance, touches lingering when he would hand you something. Then came the thoughts. You couldn't stop yourself from thinking about him. How he was so gentle with those he cared about but rough when needed. He was a smooth talker and he knew it, flirting his way out of trouble more times than you could count.

You imagined what his voice would sound like in your ear. Deep, husky as he whispered sweet nothings in your ear. What his hands would feel like gripping your hips, pulling your hair. What would they feel like wrapped around your cock?-

You were jerked from your thoughts by a hand on your shoulder and you were startled to see the cowboy. "You need something, Cass?" You ask, trying to keep a calm, collected face, hoping to god nothing was off about you.

"Was gonna ask ya if ya wanted to spar but ya seem busy," he chuckles, nodding down to the papers scattered in front of you.

"Oh! No, this isn't important, I can spar with you," you manage out, trying to ignore the heat that you felt rising to your cheeks. You gather up the blueprints and stack them neatly in the corner of the table. You'd be back for them later that day.

"Alrighty then. I'll meet ya in the gym when yer ready. Probably wanna get into somethin' a lil' more," he paused, looking you up and down, "relaxed."

You glanced down and nodded. Jeans were probably not the best thing to wrestle around in. "Meet you there," you hum with a smile.

Cassidy walked out of the room and it took everything in you not to freak the fuck out. Your heart was pounding in your chest already, and all he'd done was put his hand on your shoulder!

You took a deep breath in and a shaky breath out before getting up from your seat and heading towards your room to put something a little more loose on.

It wasn't long before you were pushing your way into one of the smaller gym rooms, water bottle, a change of clothes, and a towel in hand, your jeans and tshirt replaced with some basketball shorts and a tank top. You were happy to find Cassidy already there, sitting on one of the benches. He glanced up as he heard you enter, a short smile appearing on his face as he stood up.

You walked over to him and set your stuff down on the bench. "Let's get on with it, shall we?" You chuckle, gesturing to the mat in the middle of the room. Cassidy chuckles in response and you both move to the mat and take your positions.

Cole Cassidy, that bastard, had you pinned down under him. Legs on either side of yours, his hands holding your wrists above your head, all while he just barely hovered over your groin. Both of you were panting heavily, his breath mixing with yours. He just needed to lean forward a couple inches. You were so close, yet..

The cowboy suddenly sits up and pats your chest with a smirk. "Reckon that's enough. Let's go wash up."

You let out a deep breath, nodding as Cassidy stands up, offering you his hand. With a grateful huff, you took it, letting him haul you to your feet. You cursed him silently as you grabbed your change of clothes and started towards the locker room attached to the gym.

Cassidy was already in one of the showers, evident by the sound of running water as the door closed behind you. You ran a hand through your hair as you found a shower to use, setting your change of clothes on a nearby bench before beginning to undress. It was at that moment that you glanced down and your heart dropped. How long had you been hard?? Had Cassidy noticed?