January 21, 2023

Steves POV

"Steve just tell Eddie how you feel it not that big of a deal." I look at robin with my jaw dropped, she cant be serious. "Rob are you crazy, I cant just go tell Eddie how I feel that would ruin everything, it would ruin out whole friendship." Robin was the only person that I told how I felt about Eddie. When I told her she started screaming and running around my house because she "knew it". Sometimes I think I should have her locked away because shes crazy but the truth is I dont know what I would do without her crazy ass. "Dingus how about this ill text Eddie and see if he wants to have a movie night at your house with me, you, and nancy." I sigh knowing she wont drop it if I say no. "Fine you can text him but he probably has plans already." Robin runs to my kitchen to text Eddie and call Nancy to see if they can come over. Robin runs up the stairs to her room and shuts the door as soon as Nancy anwsers the phone, so it looks like I wont see Rob for like 3 hours.

Its been 2 hours and Robin is still on the phone with Nancy. Im about the fall asleep on the couch when my phone vibrates
Eddie-Hey are we still on for tonight? Robin texted me about it and never anwsered me back.
Steve-Yeah we are! Sorry Robin called Nancy and has been on the phone with her. Come over at like 8.
Eddie-See you then big boy;)
BIG BOY!?! I run up the stairs and start pounding on Robins door. "ROBIN GET OFF THE FUCKING PHONE RIGHT NOW!" I scream. "What the hell Steve I was on the phone with Nancy." I roll my eyes. "Well when you were on the phone with your girlfriend Eddie texted me because you never texted him back and hes coming at 8, AND HE CALLED ME BIG BOY!" Robin stands there and laughs at me. "Well maybe if you would have calmed down and not had a flip out you would have noticed that its already 6:30." I can feel my heart racing out of my chest and Robin noticed. "Steve calm down, Nancy will be here at 7:30 so she can help us set up and untill them ill help you get ready." Robin was the best. "Okay lets do this"