June 9 2023

Eddies POV

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE STEVE!" I scream. Steve looks at me then at Robin then back at me before getting up and leaving. As soon as the door shuts behind him I run over and make sure its locked before going to check on Robin. She's sitting in a ball on the floor crying. "Rob its ok he's gone and he's not coming back I promise" I say to her. "Eddie he's never acted like that before.. he- he's never said anything like that before." she cries. I grab her hand and bring her over to the couch. After she's settled on the couch I go to my room to check on the kids. When I walk in all the kids are huttled in the corner. "Are you guys ok?" I ask. El ran up to me and hugged me and the rest of the kids followed. I tell them that he's gone and it's ok to come back out. I get everyone all settled in the living room before getting my keys and walking out of the door. "EDDIE! EDDIE WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I hear Robin yell. "I'm going to teach this mother fucker something." Before she can say anything else I start my van and drive around to see if I can find him, I knew he wouldn't be at his house because his parents are home. The whole drive my phone was blowing up with messages and calls from Robin and the kids. I drive past the school to see Steve sitting on the hood of his car in the parking lot. I pull into the parking lot and take a deep breath before shutting off my van. "fuck."