July 13 2023

Eddies POV

Steve and I sat on the couch just holding eachother for 20 minutes before I heard my bedroom door open. Me and Steve look over to see the kids and Robin walking out of my room. El walks out first and the rest of the kids follow. "So are you guys back together or what?" Max asks. Me and Steve look at eachother and smile, "Well thats something her going to have to ask him" Steve says. I look at Steve with a shocked look on my face that quickly turns into a smile. "Yes Max... we are" I say with a smile.
-5 hours later-
Everyone else went home so it's only me and Steve now. I turn to look at Steve who's laying on the couch watching a movie. "I'll be right back" I say as I walk to my bedroom. I grab the phone and call max. "Hey little red you still up" I say. "What the fuck do you want Eddie I'm tired." I roll my eyes "well I would say sorry but I'm really not but I'll hurry up and get to the point, um .. I ... well.." I stutter. "Eddie if you don't get to the point in the next 5 seconds I'm walking over to your house and beating your ass hurry up" I take a deep breath.. "I want to ask Steve to marry me I already have the ring and everything but I need your help."  I don't hear anything from the other end of the phone for a good minute so I go to hang up when suddenly I hear Steve from the other room. " hey max what are you doing here shouldn't you be asleep?" SHIT. I run out of my room as fast as I can and grab max by the arm and drag her back to my room. "What the hell are you doing here?!?" She looks at me and smiles " we're doing this tonight Eddie, all the others are already on their way with stuff to decorate let's do this" she says smiling.