January 22, 2023

Eddies POV

"Dusin he wont want to come over! He probably has a date or something anyway." Dustin has been trying his hardest to get me to invite Steve over and ask him out ever since he fould out I had a crush on him. "Eddieeee come on. You flirt with him 24/7 so he should have some idea that you like him." I was about to yell at Dustin even though he was right when I felt my phone vibrate.
Robin-Hey Eddie! I invited Nancy to come to Steves for a movie nigh tonight and Steve wanted to invite you to. Can you come?
Eddie-Yeah for sure! What time should I be there?

Its been 2 hours and Robin still hasn't texted me back so it looks like im going to have to text the man himeself
Eddie- Hey are we still on for tonight? Robin texted me about it and never anwsered me back.
Steve- Yeah we are! Sorry Robin Called Nancy and has been on the phone with her. Come over at like 8.
Eddie- See you then Big Boy;)
Did I really just do that? "Dustin come here right now!" Dustin went outside because he saw Max riding her skateboard and I was being "boring". "What do you want Eddie? Are you finally ready to hang out with me?" I wave and smile to Max and then give Dustin the death stare. "Dustin shut the hell up. Look what Robin texted me and then look when I texted Steve." I throw him my phone and see him and Max reading the messages. Max also knew about my feelings for Steve, She was the first person I told. After Vecna she started having bad nightmares so she started staying at my trailer. It was nice having someone to talk to. "Eddie you better start getting ready. Eddie go get in the shower and me and Dustin will get you outfit ready" I couldn't tell Max no, she was way to excited. "Fine lets do this"