January 26, 2023

Steves POV

Robin has been helping me get ready for the past 2 hours. "Wach the hair Rob, be easy on her." Robin was trying to put some of this gel in my hair and brushing it like she never has brushed hair before. Nancy was no help either, she kept picking out the most ridiculous clothes for me to wear. "Steve your being so bossy right now, Were trying to help you!" Nanct was kind of right. I was being a little bossy but I wanted to tell Eddie how I feel tonight and everything has to be perfect. Robin finally finished on my hair and I have to say it doesnt look bad. Me and Nancy settled on a outfit to. We all finished setting op everything downstairs when I heard a knock at the door. Robin and Nancy run to the door to open it before I can even take a step twords it. "Hey girls, lookin good. Wheres big boy at?" My heart jumps out of my chest. Did he really just say that to them? I walk over to the door and smile at Eddie. "There he is! Lets get this party started." I didnt have time to think about what he said before he hugged me. I can feel myself blushing so I hide my face and walk over to the couch. "Is everyone okay with watching a scary movie?" I hear everyone say yes so I put in Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Everyone gets settled on the couch and Eddie sits right next to me. We get about 20 minutes into the movie when I feel a arm wrap around me. I grab my phone and text Robin trying not to let Eddie see that im freaking out.
Steve-ROBIN LOOK AT ME AND EDDIE RIGHT FUCKING NOW OMG
I see Robin looking at her phone and then she my text to Nancy. They both look at me and Eddie and laugh and I roll my eyes. I see Robin whisper something to Nancy and then see them both walk into the kitchen. I look at Eddie just to see that he is already looking at me. Robin comes out of the kitching holding a bottle and my heart drops. "Who wants to play spin the bottle?" All I can do is give her the "WTF" look. Before I can say no Eddie is up off the couch and sitting on the floor. Well shit looks like were doing this.