May 25, 2023

Third person POV

SMUTT

Steve and Eddie both break the kiss to get out of the car then quicky resume the kiss. As they make their way through the house they are careful not to break their kiss,once they finally make it to Eddies room the kiss is broken.  When they reach Eddie's room they start undressing eachother, Eddie pulls at Steves shirt signaling him to take it off. Steve rips off his shirt and Eddie does the same before they know it they are left standing in their boxers. They stand there looking at eachother not knowing what to do next. Before either of them have time to think about it their lips are smacking back into eachother. Steve breaks the kiss by asking Eddie "Can we move this to the bed?" Eddie smiles and throws Steve onto the bed. Eddie and Steve are making out for 20 minutes before Eddie whispers "Steve I need you inside of me" without hesitation Steve takes off his boxers to reveal his throbbing dick. Steve bends Eddie over and asks him if he's ready. Eddie shakes his head yes and Steve quickly shoves it into Eddie. Eddie lets out a loud moan before putting a hand over his mouth. Steve continues what his is doing before Eddie lets out another moan before saying "S- Steve I- Im- Im going to cum." Before either of them could finish Eddie's door swings open. Both boys turn to look at the door, "ROBIN? NANCY?"