June 8 2023

Third person POV

Robin and Nancy quickly shut the door and walk out to the living room laughing. The boys get their clothes on as fast as they can and prepare themselves for the talk they are about to have. Eddie and Steve walk out of his room to see Robin and Nancy sitting on the couch like parents when their kid comes home late. Robin and Nancy stand up off of the couch and point to it signaling the boys to sit down. Eddie grabs Steves hand and they go sit on the couch, They all sit there and stair at eachother for 10 minutes before Robin says something "I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE FUCKING!" Steve and Eddie both look at eachother and burst out laughing and the girls do the same. Eddie gets quiet then suddenly stands up and asks Robin to follow him to his room. Robin agrees leaving Steve and Nancy in the living room. Robin shuts the door and asks Eddie "Are you ok? You look like your going to pass out." Eddie sits on his bed and starts to cry, when Robin notices she sits beside him and puts a hand on his shoulder.  "Robin I- I just dont know what to tell him." Robin gives a confused look to Eddie before asking him what he needed to tell Steve, "Eddie im sure its not that bad whats going on?" Eddie takes a deep breath to try and calm him down before telling Robin "The band got asked to go on tour again but I just got Steve back and if I tell him hes going to leave me and" Robin cuts Eddie off before he could finish what he was saying. "Eddie this is a amazing thing for you. If Steve can get his head out of his ass and relize that then thats on him, you should never have to pick between the person you love and the thing you love. Eddie when you left the first time the kids would ask me everyday if I talked to you or they would ask when you were coming home everyone was so proud of you, Wayne even threw a party because he was so proud." Eddie looks at Robin and hugs her "Thank you." "For what?" Robin asks. "For making me realize that if Steve loves me he will support me, and I didnt know everyone cared that much." Robin simes "Eddie we love you so much. Now lets go tell Steve the good news!'' Robin stands up and grabs Eddie hand to let him know that its all going to be ok. They walk out of Eddies room to see the living room was empty. Not knowing where Steve and Nancy were they were they open the front door to see if they were smoking but insted they saw something they never thought they would. Steve and Nancy making out. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK."