Febuary 11, 2023

Time skip to one year later

Eddie's POV
This has been the best year of my life. Steve has been living with me because his parents are never home and this way I get to see him everyday. The only bad part about all of this is that nobody knows that we are together. All I want to do is be able to hug and kiss him in public but I cant and that hurts. "Hey edds you better get going Hellfire starts in a hour." I look over to see Steve standing in my doorway. "Im leaving now babes" I get off of our bed and grab my keys off of my dresser. I walk over to Steve and give him a kiss and tell him that I love him and leave. When I pull into the parking lot Gareth and everyone else from my band is already there. "What the fuck are you guys doing here? I havent even set up yet whats going on?" I see all the boys look at eachother and smile. "We just got offered to go on a world tour!" My jaw drops to the floor. "ARE YOU SERIOUS THE IS THE BEST NEWS EVER" I yell. "The only catch is we leave tomorrow." When Gareth said that my heart stopped. "Guys Hellfire is canceled go home and start packing." The biys get in their cars and go home. I get in the van and drive home. When I get home I see that Uncle Wayne is home so I run in the house to tell him and Steve the good news. I open the door and see them sitting on the couch, "Guys Im going on a world tour with the band!" Uncle Wayne comes over and hugges me and says how excited he is for me to go. Steve on the other hand, he walks to our bedroom and shuts thge door. I walk back to my bedroom and open the door. "Eddie im not going on a tour with you, and I dont want you to go either." I look at him with shock was he being for real? "Steve what are you trying to say to me?" I saw with tears in my eyes. "Im saying that if you leave that were over." When thoese words left his mouth it felt like my whole world came crashing down. How could someone who loves me say that to me. I knew deep down what this tour ment for me and my family so in that moment I said what I thought. "Then were done." I see Steves face drop and his eyes fill with tears. I grab a bag and fill it with clothes and leave.