April 1 2023

Eddie's POV

As soon as I heard Steve say that my heart dropped. How could I talk to him and know what he's been doing while I was gone? I didn't want to cause a problem for Dustin so I agreed to go upstairs to talk. "What do you want Steve?"  I know he heard me say that but is choosing to ignore me. "STEVE WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" I yell. Steve looks at me with tears in his eyes "Eddie why are you acting like this twords me I did nothing to you. Your the one who didn't call or text me for over a year.'' Was he being serious right now? "Steve how can you sit here and bitch at me when your the one who got with Nancy as soon as I left." His face looked like he saw a ghost "Eddie how.. How did you find out?" Was he being foreal right now? "Steve you don't need to know how I found out, but I do know and I will never forgive you for it. I thought you loved me but its really seeming like you never loved me." We both look at eachother with tears in our eyes. I get up to walk away and i'm about to walk through the door when Steve grabs my arm. I look at him and start to cry, the only thing I could make out him saying was "I'm sorry." I didn't say anything back to him I just walked away. I wipe my face and walk downstairs to see if Robin ever came. I look out the window to see her sitting outside crying. I walk out to her and she huggs me and we both start crying in eachothers arm's. "Did you hear the Steve and Nancy got together?" Robin says with a shakey voice. "Yeah I did rob, I did." We both standing there holding eachother while we cry for like 20 minutes. "Hey Rob I think im going to head back to my uncle Waynes do you want to come with me?" I feel her shake her head yes so we walk to my van to leave. I texted Max to tell everyone that we left. Max was getting a ride home from Joyce and i'm really glad she did. I didn't want her to see me or Robin like this. Me and Robin get back to my trailer and sit on the couch to watch a movie and try and distract ourselves. It was around 11:00 pm when I noticed that Robin was asleep so I covered her with a blanket and was about to walk to my room when I heard a knock on the door. I walk over to it to see who it was and to my suprise I saw Steve and Nancy standning there.