June 9 2023

Eddies POV

"Fuck." I say to myself as I grab my keys and get out of my van. I walk up to Steve "What the fuck was that all about?" no answer. "Steve I know you can hear me. I'm not going to hit you again Steve just try to explain." Steve looks up at me with tears in his eyes "Eddie i'm so sorry, I came over to tell you what actually happened with me and Nancy but it's to late now." I didn't want to listen to his bullshit excuse but I needed closure. "I'm here aren't I? Just tell me" I say. Steve sighs "Nancy asked me if I wanted to go outside and smoke so I said yes. When we got out there she grabbed my face and started kissing me, and that's when you guys walked out. I know it sounds like i'm putting all the blame on her but it really wasn't me Eddie I love you please." I start walking back to my van and get in. I pull up right behind Steve's car "get in i'm going to talk to Nancy." Steve gets in the van and we go to Nancy's. I tell Steve to wait in the van and I walk to the front door. I knock and Mrs. Wheeler opens it. "Hey Karen good to see you again!" She smiles after I say that. "Eddie it's good to see you to but what are you doing here, isn't Mike with you?" She motions for me to come inside so I do. "Yeah he is don't worry Robin is watching the kid's right now but i'm actually here to see Nancy." She gives me a werid look but then points me to Nancy's room. I walk up the stairs and knock on her door. She opens it and starts appologizing to me right away. As soon as I hear her admit that she's the one who kissed Steve I get up and leave. When I get back in my van Steve looks at me waiting for me to say something. "I'm not taking you home yet Steve, you have some people to applolgize to first." Steve shakes his head in agreement and we drive back to my trailer. I walk in first and Steve follows behind me. When Steve get's in the door Robin grabs all the kids and puts them behind her. "Rob it's ok he has something he wants to say." I look at Steve so he knows he can talk. "Robin im so sorry I never ment to hurt you I was just upset. I never wanted to hurt you i'm so sorry. And kids's i'm sorry too. I didn't know that you guys were here i'm sorry you had to hear that. I promise to everyone here that I will never ever do anything like that again." Robin walks up to Steve "Steve I forgive you for saying that to me but I can't forgive you for kissing my girlfriend" Robin says. Before Steve get's his shit rocked by Robin I explain everything to her. "So Nancy is the one in the wrong here? She kissed Steve?" Me and Steve look at eachother and shake our head's yes. Robin hug's me and Steve and goes in my room with the kid's. I look over at Steve and he's already looking at me. "Steve I have something I need to tell you. The band got asked to go on tour again and i'm going."