May 5, 2023

Eddies  pov

" This can't be fucking happening right now." That's all I said as I slammed the door, I ran over to Robin and told her to go into my bedroom. I take a deep breath and walk over to the door and open it again. Steve and Nancy were walking away when I opened the door, but as soon as they realized I opened it they came walking back. "Where's Robin? I know she came here with you." I almost laughed in Nancy's face when she said that. "Robin doesn't want to see you and neither do I so leave." I tried to shut the door again but Steve's foot stopped it. "Please Eddie, just 5 minutes, thsts all we want." I was going to tell him to take his 5 minutes and shove it up his ass, but I needed closure. "5 minutes and then you leave, Nancy Robin's in my room." Nancy goes into my room and I go outside with Steve. "So what do you want Harrnigton?" "I just want to talk, I haven't seen you in over a year." I could feel the tears in my eyes and my voice start to get shakey. "Steve I went to go do something that I would never ever get the chance to do again, and look what you did while I was gone. You got with Nancy, not only did you hurt me Steve you hurt Robin too." I stand there looking at Steve waiting for him to say something, anything. "I- I'm - I'm sorry" Steve looks up at me with tears running down his face. "Come over tomorrow after Robin leaves and we can talk, but right now you and Nancy need to go." Steve says ok and gets Nancy and they leave. I go into my bedroom to see Robin bawling on the floor. I run up to her and ask her if she's ok. "I - I -I'' She takes a deep breath "Nancy tried to apologize to me and I told her I never want to see her again, I dont even know why im crying about this. I was the one who told her to never talk to me again." All I can do is give Robin a hug. I let her cry into my shoulder for hours untill she finally fell asleep. I put her in my bed and cover her up and walk out to the couch. I was so  busy worring about Robin I almost forgot that Steve was coming over tomorrow.