June 8 2023

Eddies POV
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK." That was all I could say before slamming the door and locking it leaving them outside. I look over to see Robin crying on the couch so I walk over to her to make sure that she's ok. "Rob look at me, were not going to let them get away with this ok? Go put your shoes on and call all of the kids were partying tonight." Robin goes and grabs the phone to call Dustin,Max,El,and Will while I call Mike and Lucus. All of the kids agree to come over so we get in my van to go pick them up. Once all the kids are in the van we go to my trailer to get the party started. I grab 2 beers for me and Robin and the kids put in a movie. I go and sit on the couch with the boys while all the girls made a blanket fort on the floor. Were about half way through the movie when I hear someone knock on the door. I figured it was someones mom or dad so I put the beers away and pause the movie before going to open the door. As soon as I opened it and saw who was there I slammed it shut again. I walk back over to pick up my beer and sit back down on the couch. Dusin gives me a werid look and then asks "who was at the door?" I look at him and roll my eyes "Mind your b-" I didnt get to finish what I was saying before my door swung open. I stand up and get all of the kids behind me, I didnt know who was there but i'll be damned if I let anything happen to the kids. Before I know it Steve is standing in front of me screaming at me. " YOU THINK YOUR FUCKING FUNNY SLAMMING THE DOOR IN MY FUCKING FACE? YOU WANNA FUCK WITH ME EDDIE?" I show no emotion and just laugh. "Steve how fucked up are you in the head?" I walk closer to him so now im in his face. "You cheated on me so stop playing the fucking victim. Your not going to come into my house screaming and bitching when your in the wrong. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I scream. "oh you want me to get out of your "house" this isnt a fucking house this is a shitty ass trailer. No wonder everyone thinks your a freak look at how you fucking live." I get even closer to his face so that your noses are almost touching, "I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT." Steve dosent move out of my face so I push him back. Robin had got all of the kids into my room and walked back out. "Steve your scareing the kids can you please leave?" Robin says. Steve gets in her face "What are you even doing here you fucking faggot." As soon as that word left his mouth I gave him a sharp right hook to the face. I get on top of him and start beating the shit out of him. Robin pulled me off of Steve and im glab she did because I wasnt going to stop. "I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE STEVE!"