May 6, 2023

SMUT
Eddies pov

I woke up around 10am to see Robin in the kitchen making breakfast. As soon as I relized she was cooking I ran over to her and told her to go sit on the couch. "Robin you had a long night just go sit down." She stood there for a few minutes and then finally agreed to go sit down and let me cook. After we ate our food Robin got ready for work and I drove her to Family Video for her shift. When I got home I got in the shower and then stared cleaning. I got done cleaning about 3 hours later and looked at my phone.
7 Missed Calls
SHIT. I run outside to see steve sitting in his car. I walk over and he unlocks the door for me to get in. As soon as I get in the car Steve breaks down crying. "Eddie im so so sorry. I know you can never forgive me for what I did to you but I wanted to tell you I broke things off with Nancy. It was a mistake getting with her in the first place, but that night you left I couldn't be alone so I called Nancy and I got drunk. Im so sorry Eddie.'' I couldn't sit there and not say anything, I still love Steve even tho I don't want to I do. "Steve. Steve look at me." He still wouldn't look so I grabbed his face with both of my hands. "Steve I forgive you, I can't stay mad at the person I love." We sit in silence for what felt for forever untill I kissed him. I pulled away right after and went to get out of the car but he grabbed my hand and kissed me back. We were making out for about 10 minutes untill I felt something. Steve was hard, and I mean HARD. I look at him and laugh. "What the hell are you laughing about Ed's" I look at him and point down to his dick and he just smiles. "well I guess thats my cue to leave" he laughs. I don't know what came over me but I decided to be bold. "Or you can get your ass in my room and I can help you with that."