Febuary 5, 2023

Steves POV

I was hoping that Robin and Nancy would change their minds and we wouldnt have to play. "Ill spin first" Robin says. She spins it and it lands on Nancy. I look at Robin and give her the "Its ok" look. Robin leans in and kisses Nancy. They both pull away from the kiss smiling and blushing. Robin looks at me and smiles but not a normal smile. "I think Steve should spin next" I look at her with a what the fuck look. I grab the bottle and spin it. I watch as it spins around and comes to a stop right in front of....Nancy?!? This was not part of the plan I look at Robin and hope she will say something so I dont have to kiss Nancy. " I think that Steve should spin again because I dont want him kissing the girl I have a crush on" I watch as everyone agreed with her so I grabbed the bottle and spun again. This time it landed on Eddie. My heart starts beating out of my chest. I was looking aroud for a little confidence boost but thats when it happned. Eddie grabbed my face and started kissing me. It wasnt a small quick kiss it was a long makeout. I finally pull away and I cant stop smiling. I look over at Robin and shes making out with Nancy. "Hey Eddie can we go upstairs and talk?" I knew I needed to confess my feelings to him so this was the night to do it. Eddie agrees and we go upstairs. He sits on my bed and the words spill out of me. "Eddie I just have to say it I have been in love with you from the day I first saw you. Ive been to scared to tell you how I really feel but I cant keep it in any longer. you make me feel like ive never felt before and I know that you probably dont like me like that but I ne-" I was cut off in the middle of talking by Eddie kissing me. "Steve Harrington I have always loved you"