𝘵𝘸𝘰

Tony The Dick

VIOLETTA WILLIAMS LIVED for a good party

VIOLETTA WILLIAMS LIVED for a good party. She always enjoyed dancing, drugs, and drinking. Those three things were always so much better with friends. Regardless if she were dancing on Maxxie or a random man at a club, she enjoyed dressing up and finding a hot guy to toy with for the night.

Last night, Michelle hosted a party, but someway, somehow, food got involved. Specifically, a food fight. Violetta was pissed drunk, she had been the worst she'd ever gotten. She woke up to a bloody headache.

She grumbled as she sat up and was appalled to find herself in only a bra and knickers, laying beside Sid. She noticed a kiss mark in his forehead. Luckily, she had only worn a clear lipgloss, and not a red lipstick.

"Michelle, darling, here we are, safe and sound." A sing songy voice called out into the quiet home. No later did Michelle's mother come upstairs into the bedroom screaming like wild. Sid and Tony shot up at the sound of Anna's screeching. While getting up Sid gripped Violetta's hand and tugged her out of the bedroom door.

The group of mates ran through the house, listening to the scolding Michelle was getting. Violetta held her hand over her chest as she ran behind Tony.

What a fun way to start the day, huh?

VIOLETTA WALKED INTO her detached home quietly, but her mother had already been up cooking breakfast. Maria trotted around the kitchen with her precious dog, Biscuit, under her arm. The smell of the English breakfast she was cooking filled Violetta's senses and she sighed. Her mother definitely had a man somewhere.

Biscuit, the Yorkshire Terrier looked toward Violetta and yipped. Maria looked back and was surprised to see her daughter standing there since she must've assumed it whatever man she brought back.

"Violetta, how was Jalander's?" Maria asked ignoring the fact that her daughter had nothing, but a bra and knickers on. Violetta gulped and played with the ends of her hair.

"It was alright, mum. I'm going to get ready for college." Violetta told her mum, crossing her arms. Her mother hummed in response and turned back to the tomato she had been frying while her daughter climbed the stairs.

Violetta quickly shut her bedroom door and pressed her back to it. She locked the door and went to her wardrobe to find an outfit before she bathed.

ROUNDVIEW WASN'T A bad college. Typically, it was the people that made it ugly. Violetta walked the halls with her head held up. She smiled at a few people that looked at her, but not many. It was only for the excitement of being seen by a male because that meant that someone actually noticed her.