𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

Now An Adult

VIOLETTA ALWAYS WORRIED about her friends

VIOLETTA ALWAYS WORRIED about her friends. She'd almost lost Tony and now Chris. He was the friend that flirted with her in the friendliest way, and made her laugh at his idiocy. The thought of losing him made her scared for not only him, but any other friend of hers.

She held Chris's hand as she thumbed through a stupid joke book Chris owned. It was the only book he had in his possession. It had his brother's name on the inside of the cover, so that's the book she decided to read.

"I have a book. It's the only one that you owned. Uh, it's your brother's. My humor is far from your standards, so I figured this was the better route. Um okay, so..." Violetta paused as she skimmed the page for the best joke. "Alright, um, why do we tell all actors to 'break a leg'? Because every play has a cast."

Violetta giggled at the corny joke and glanced at Chris sadly. He would've probably laughed at her more than any stupid joke she were to read off the paper.

"I'll save the good ones for when you wake up, love," Violetta promised, her thumb running over his knuckles and Cassie came in the room with a smile as Chris's eyelids fluttered open.

"You read to me while I sleep now?" Chris quizzed with a very intrigued look and Violetta nodded. He took a brief look around. "Where's Jal?"

"She was here, Chris," Cassie told him resting her hands on Violetta's shoulder, looking down at Chris who had tired eyes.

"Yeah, when?" Chris asked in a bit of a daze.

"You were sleeping," Cassie replied while Violetta began picking up Chris's room noticing the state that its been in. First, she picked up the plate of grapes and trashed the stems, and placed the plate in the sink.

Violetta's head snapped up when she smelled spliff. Her feet brought her back to Chris's room and she scoffed when she seen him puffing on spliff. His eyes went to eye her curiously. She looked down and noticed that his boxers were pulled down.

"I wondered when you'd notice," Chris chortled with a huge smile before puffing on the joint. She rolled her eyes and snatched it away, placing it on her lips. "I won't tell if you don't take away my toys."

Violetta rolled her eyes and took another long hit before handing it back, fighting the smile on her face. She then continued to clean the room, even if that meant it would get dirtied up in an hour. She'd
already cleaned it twice.

ONCE CHRIS'S ROOM was set, Violetta went to her own bedroom to find Tony awake, and putting a shirt on. She smiled at him before going over to her bed and beginning to make it causing Tony to catch her hand in his.

"I can make it, Vi," Tony assured her with a smirk that made her cheeks flush. She nodded her head and began to pick up the clothes they shed the night before. "You look quite beautiful today."