𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

The New Development

VIOLETTA NEVER UNDERSTOOD boy code

VIOLETTA NEVER UNDERSTOOD boy code. She could've sworn the rules of it were bipolar. You had sex with so and so? High five! You fucked my girl? They fight to the death. Boys were a mystery to her and to the date, they confused her.

So, when Violetta Williams seen Sid Jenkins with his hands all over Michelle, something was made clear, boy code didn't matter to him.

She had her hands on beer, sipping it while gawking at the new development. It was quite odd, but maybe that's how Michelle felt when she seen Violetta with Tony. Odd, unfamiliar, new territory.

She hadn't even noticed when Jal was on stage. Her mind had only been trying to crack the code on the male species. There was nothing new to uncover in her book. They were the same. Right?

Despite her thoughts running around her head in circles, she did hear someone shout a very familiar name.

"Cassie!" Chris yelled out. Violetta looked his way and sure enough the majority of the boys had been gathered around her.

Violetta yipped from excitement and made her way over to the girl. Once she arrived, she pushed through the girls and smiled brightly at Cassie before each girl took one another into a hug, giggling.

"My favorite girls together again!" Chris cheered and Violetta chuckled as her hug broke with Cassie. She only tossed her arms around Chris, pulling him in, and smooching him on the cheek. "Bleh, a wet kiss!"

The girl who had kissed him only chuckled and gently pushed his face to the side before hopping back over to Cassie. Had she known about Michelle and Sid?

THE TWO GIRLS walked beside the same group of boys with smiles on their faces as they fawned over the beautiful Cassie. Her smile was huge as her arm was around Cassie's shoulders.

"So, how was Scotland?" Anwar asked politely from behind the two girls. "Did you eat loads of deep fried shit? Not actual deep fried shit, but you know."

Awkwardly, the group of five met face to face with Michelle and Sid. Violetta forced a fake smile onto her lips, not fond of the situation they were all in.

"Hi," Sid greeted with a true smile on his lips.

"Hi," Cassie replied with a hint of bitterness in her tone. Violetta wondered how they even broke it off anyways, Sid never said anything to her.

"Hi," Michelle said to Cassie only to be repeated again by Sid and Anwar, who wore a smile while saying it.

"So, how was it?" Maxxie asked trying to break the chain of 'Hi' every few seconds.