𝘴𝘪𝘹

Next Destination: Russia

VIOLETTA WILLIAMS WAS quite excited to go to Russia for a trip

VIOLETTA WILLIAMS WAS quite excited to go to Russia for a trip. The plane ride, however was very awkward because Violetta hasn't talked to Tony since they shagged at the choir concert fiasco. The girl sat with a random classmate, but she was not very talkative due to the hangover she had from the night before. She wore a pair of sunnies to block the sun.

"Right. I want you all to remember that this is not a holiday, okay? This is your chance to nail your module one history coursework. Post-Soviet industrial Russia. It's a chance of a lifetime, gang. Now this isn't just education, yeah? It's total education.", Their instructor lectured. Violetta grumbled as she shuffled around her seat.

"Total piss-up.", Maxxie commented earning a snicker from Violetta. Violetta, knowing Tom, knew that they'd have plenty of opportunities to sneak away.

"No, no, no, there'll be no piss up, okay?", Tom said scolding Maxxie. Violetta threw her head back in annoyance. "We're gonna be working hard. Understanding the culture and history of Mokshovkov and the Mordovian Republic of the Russian Federation, okay? We're gonna see the real Russia, yeah? The wild and desolate that Napo—"

"Tom, please lower your tone, it's killing my head. Alright?", Violetta asked in a grumble and he rolled her eyes looking over to her.

"You, Ms Williams, could use the hard work.", Tom commented and Violetta scoffed as everyone looked at her. Which included Tony who smirked at her with his beautiful pink lips. "This is adventure, yeah? This is living, breathing history. Who's with me?"

Everyone stayed silent and glanced down beside an old man who raised his hand. Violetta chuckled tiredly and closed her eyes. Maybe she could pretend to sleep to tune out the rest of the people around her.

VIOLETTA WAS NERVOUS when she seen people with guns as they went through security. Not that she had anything to worry about. She hugged her huge puffer coat to herself as she stood behind Chris which meant she'd be second.

She was glad that she was patted down quickly and she stood uncomfortably beside Chris. Not because of Chris himself, just because of the insanely tense atmosphere. Sid waddled over to her and Chris with the drugs up his arse.

Violetta was well prepared to tease Sid before alarms went off as Anwar went through the metal detector. They carried him away through a room.

"Who in the bloody hell made Tom trip leader again?", Violetta asked Chris in a hush tone and he shrugged. The pair continued to walk on together while Sid waddled behind them miserably.

ONE THING AFTER another, and all of Tom's history students were hanging on the back of a truck. Violetta wished she could say she expected better, but in all honesty, she didn't have the best of luck with just about anything.