𝘰𝘯𝘦

Exhaustion At Best

VIOLETTA WILLIAMS DIDN'T know how to function when she heard about Tony's accident

VIOLETTA WILLIAMS DIDN'T know how to function when she heard about Tony's accident. His 'I love you' ran around her head the whole next day after he said it. Thoughts of Tony ran through her mind as she worried about the lack of calls coming from him. She jumped when Sid's number popped up. That's when she knew something had happened.

The pure joy that had filled Violetta had been turned to an overwhelming fear of if Tony Stonem was even going to make it out of the hospital alive. She pushed her hangover away and made her way to the hospital. The sight she saw would forever be burned into her head, stuck like super glue.

That day on, Violetta had been attached to Tony. She wanted to help nurse him back to health. He was disoriented and couldn't stand being in the same room as her since the frustration of not knowing her crushed him. It's like he recognized her from another life. The blonde hair and her sweet, comforting smile had been so familiar, yet so strange.

Over the long months, Violetta had stuck beside him since she would've wanted him to do the same. Tony Stonem was not Tony Stonem anymore, yet Violetta couldn't help but shower him in patience and love. She pretended his confusion didn't hurt or exhaust her, but it did. She wanted him back like hell, but she needed to stay true to herself, being the loyal person she was.

Her eyes were glued to Maxxie dancing with his mates. Her fingers laced with Tony's clammy hands which didn't bother her. They were his after all. Her smile was wide as Maxxie finished up.

"What do you think?", Maxxie quizzed while he approached the pair. Violetta turned to Tony, who held Violetta's hand a little tighter as he struggled to even respond. Violetta only shared a look with Max, only a look of support since she thought he absolutely smashed it.

"What? Think of what?", Tony asked as his final response. Violetta sucked in a sharp breath as he stared forward. Frustration lingered in her system, but she pushed that away. Tony had felt that enough for the both of them. Violetta ran her thumb over his knuckles before looking back up to Max.

"The moves.", Maxxie divulged in efforts to help Tony understand. Violetta appreciated that. Many of their other friends often alienated him, although some did attempt to help him. It was hard for all of them, honestly. "Me, Jonno, and Kel worked it out."

Tony froze, his fingers flinching as he thought about what to say now. Violetta waited in anticipation. Any time he spoke it excited her, little bits of his personality would come out, giving her more hope for a quicker recovery. Or recovery at all that is.

"It's okay.", Tony replied, a small smile forming on his pink lips. Violetta mirrored the grin before she looked over at Maxxie. This would be a long journey, but Violetta was aware, and ready for every minor speed bump along the way. Even if it took everything out of her.

VIOLETTA PARTED WAYS with Tony and Maxxie after they watched Max practice. She was in desperate need of a shower after staying the night at the Stonem's. Effy had let Violet borrow some clothes, that she would surely get back tomorrow since Violetta always came around. Almost everyday.