𝘴𝘪𝘹

The New Roommates

VIOLETTA WILLIAMS NEVER felt so alone in the world

VIOLETTA WILLIAMS NEVER felt so alone in the world. She just moved out of her childhood home and in with her new roommates, yet she felt so lost. The girl slowly unpacked the boxes into the third bedroom of the flat.

Living with Chris and Cassie wasn't really ideal, but it was better than the streets, plus the two were very persistent since they didn't want their friend off somewhere on campus.

She was supposed to go out to a club, but she was so lost and tired of everything, she wasn't sure she had the motivation to get up and go. Until Jal knocked on her door.

"Come in," Violetta shouted loud enough she could hear and the door popped open. Jal looked around at all of Violetta's belongings almost packed and then to the girl herself. "You look so hot, Jal."

"Thanks, are you going?" Jal quizzed and Violetta shrugged, not really sure if she should. What was the point? She didn't want to hook up with guys, or even look at another guy except Tony. It had became more of a chore to party recently.

"Maybe not," Violetta replied in a hush tone and Jal sighed opening up her wardrobe, impressed with how much unpacking she already had done.

"You've been unpacking like a slug all day, you deserve a break," Jal told her sitting down beside her on the new bedding she bought since a homeless man had slept in hers the night she decided to move.

"I will, I guess. I just feel off," Violetta remarked, getting to her feet to sort through her wardrobe. She wasn't quite sure what she wanted to wear.

"Oh, wear that top with that mini skirt," Jal suggested and Violetta nodded taking off her shirt and putting the top she suggested on along with the skirt. "Then do your makeup and then you're way
passed hot, more like sexy."

"Alright, Jal. Shoo before I steal you from Chris," Violetta teased and Jal was out of the room with a smile on her lips. Tonight may actually be fun.

VIOLETTA SAT WITH boredom on the steps as they waited to enter the club. All of her friends stared at her with amusement. She had never been so moody in her whole entire life.

"There he is!" Anwar cheered as Tony climbed the stairs to meet his group of friends. He immediately noticed Violetta sitting there, out of being polite, she stood up.

"Looking good mate," Maxxie complimented and Violetta nodded in agreement. Tony looked rather amazing, not good. She smiled at him and he returned it.

"Cheers, I feel quite good," Tony responded, his eyes briefly landing on Violetta. He noticed she looked quite beautiful tonight, too.