𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

What Am I

WHAT WAS VIOLETTA Williams without Tony Stonem strolling before her

WHAT WAS VIOLETTA Williams without Tony Stonem strolling before her. He was all she's ever known, she made decisions off of him, she loved him, they fed off of one another, and now... she was lost. She's been lost. It wasn't even hard to see, to
her friends, it was painfully obvious.

So, when Violetta knocked on the front of Tony's door, she felt a sense of contentment. That is until she was met with Anthea's face.

"Violetta, I'm surprised. I figured you were going to have less visits," Anthea said in surprise. Violetta furrowed her eyebrows and noticed Tony coming up behind his mother. "Well..."

"Violetta," Tony mumbled with a smile. He was only in his undershorts. Anthea sighed before widening the door for the girl. "I want to show you something."

"What?" Violetta asked while the pair went up the stairs. She missed their visits. Tony did too, but he never understood. He didn't remember why she was so important to him.

They went into his bedroom and sat together. Violetta looked at all of the stationary and pens sprawled out on Tony's desk. Violetta hummed when she seen his signature on a hunch of pieces of paper.

"I'm proud, Tony," Violetta gleamed, grabbing Tony's hand. He stiffened at the sudden contact. She retracted her hand and glanced down. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine," Tony mumbled before grabbing her hand again. "I heard you loved me. Sid said."

"I do. I love you, not loved," Violetta assured and Tony nodded staring down at the ground, his eyebrows furrowed. He still couldn't completely grasp who she was, god, he couldn't grasp who he
was.

"I think I do too. I'm not sure," Tony admitted and he sighed. Was this stressing him out, too? The boy seemed in deep thought as he stared at his uncovered thighs. "I forget it feels like. Love."

Violetta sniffled and crossed her arms to think of a good way of explaining it to him. She looked down to their hands that were linked together, tightly.

"How do you feel when we hold hands?" Violetta asked for starters. Tony looked down to their hands and he inhaled the tense air surrounding them.

"Funny," he told her and then looked to her.

"How do you feel?" Tony quizzed this time. The girl looked down to their hands and smiled a bit.

"I feel fuzzy. Like I'm home, but it's just you. You make me feel safe and you bring me comfort. The thought of you always warmed my heart, then and now. My head feels airy and light when you touch me, like me knees'll buckle under me. That's what love feels for me," Violetta explained and Tony nodded. Despite this conversation being nonchalant she felt as if she were confessing something much more to him.

"I'm sorry. I don't know how to respond," Tony sighed and looked over to the girl bashfully. Her heart would've been broken, but given the circumstances, she took it with a grain of salt. "I do feel a bit fuzzy though."