𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Loving You Sucks

VIOLETTA WILLIAMS LOVED to support her friends

VIOLETTA WILLIAMS LOVED to support her friends. When Jal told her she'd be preforming at a club, everyone was very excited. Maxxie had come over and helped one of his bestfriends get ready for a fun night out since she desperately needed it.

Maxxie watched as Violetta fixed her hair and made her tits look good in her tight dress. She looked at her bestfriend with a cheeky smile and through a makeup brush at him.

"Sometimes I wonder if you've been faking.", Violetta teased and he chuckled looking up at her.

"Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I can't admire a pretty girl. Anyways, I have a question.", Maxxie said bringing something up that clearly made his eyes glimmer with curiosity. Violetta applied lipgloss and hummed in response. "There had been a rumor that you, Chris, Tony and Sid were all in the showers together. Like shagging. So... is it true?"

Violetta laughed as she fixed Maxxie's hair. She popped her hip to the side and crossed her arms. Maxxie nodded bashfully catching what she was doing.

"Dumb question, Max.", Violetta answered to his inquiry. He shrugged with a smile and handed a handbag that belonged to her. Violetta visibly deflated as the smell of roses flooded the house, her mother's signature scent.

"Violetta, darling? Me and Benny are going to nip upstairs.", Maria shouted followed by the sound of two pairs of feet storming up the stairs in a fit of giggles. Violetta felt relieved that she didn't come in. The last time she knew her daughter was clubbing, she tried to join.

"Let's get the fuck out of here.", Violetta mumbled grabbing Maxxie's hand. Her heels clicked as they exited the household together. She was glad she had a bestfriend like Maxxie. Who else would she be able to talk to about Tony, or her envy of Michelle. Jal would blab, and any other boy would tell Tony. Violetta felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude, and she put her arm around Maxxie's shoulder.

CHRIS STOOD BEFORE the tall bouncer that kept the group from going in. Violetta exhaled sharply, looking over at Tony who had his eyes on her. Violetta looked away with a smirk and back to Maxxie who seemed to notice.

"Sorry mate, record company showcase. Over 21's tonight.", The bouncer deadpanned, his voice unbothered. Chris scoffed and looked around the group.

"Well, I'm 21. We're all 21 aren't we lads?", Chris asked looking around the group and Violetta nodded with a very unconvincing face.

"I.D.", The bouncer replied, and Chris was quick to hand him the identification.

"There you go, check it out.", Chris offered looking up at the man. Violetta peered over Chris's shoulder to get a glimpse of the photo in the picture. He rubbed the spot where his mustache was in the photo. "I know, takes years off me. But er, I had to cut it off 'cause it kept getting caught in the girlfriends piercing."