𝘵𝘦𝘯

So Fucking Lost

SOMETIMES IN THIS cruel world, you feel so fucking lost

SOMETIMES IN THIS cruel world, you feel so fucking lost. Those were one of these days for Violetta. She sat on Effy's bed with her knees pulled up the her chest. Her mind couldn't help but flash horrible pictures of Chris dying in her mind.

Effy put her hair into a single plait while she stared forward. Violetta wiped away a tear that rolled down her cheek. She'd been thinking way to much.

"It'll be okay, Violetta," Effy assured her while she tied end of the braid up. She patted Violetta's shoulders and the girl turned to her, unamused.

Violetta hasn't really talked to anyone. Maxxie and Anwar have call nonstop, along with Michelle and Jal a couple times. They were all concerned because she'd seen it. It was understandable that she struggled with the mental images that popped up all of the time.

"I saw him dead, Effy. That shit... that shit fucking
kills me," Violetta stammered and Effy nodded with understanding. "I wish I wasn't there. I wish I didn't see it."

"I know," Effy deadpanned, standing up. Violetta huffed and folded her arms. "You'll be fine. Sid is coming back."

"He left?"

"When you fell asleep," Effy responded while she began brushing her hair out. "He slept with your boyfriend naked, by the way."

"Bummer. I could've gotten pictures," Violetta pouted causing Effy to giggle at her.

"You know you snore when you sleep. And mumble about my brother a whole ton," Effy told Violetta and her cheeks went pink. She began to put on mascara while Effy tied her hair up. "You were complaining about not being his girlfriend."

Violetta chuckled at her, but she knew it was true. Especially after what Effy had said. She finished her mascara and went downstairs to find Sid yelling.

"What's the matter?" Violetta asked catching both boys attention. Sid looked over to Tony worriedly and he sighed looking back at Violetta with soft eyes.

"Chris's dad doesn't want any of us at the funeral," Tony told her and she scoffed. Both guys knew she was upset, but said nothing as she sat down, now in a pissy mood. "I'm sure if we talk to him—"

"He's a psycho!" Sid interrupted, not letting Tony finish whatever he was going to say. Violetta sighed and glanced at Sid, noticing how frustrated he was.

"Right," Tony mumbled as Violetta took his cup and sipped the coffee he drank.

"Chris is our friend. You know, it's our funeral!" Sid shouted and Violetta slid the cup back over to Tony, who took it.

"Don't take it so personally. He's just throwing his weight around," Tony assured Sid. Sid turned around and looked to the boy incredulously.

"Fuck you," Sid spat at him.Violetta rolled her eyes at his very poor timing. Boys always had poor timing when arguing.