𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

It's A Miracle

VIOLETTA WILLIAMS ONLY ever really loved her group of friends

VIOLETTA WILLIAMS ONLY ever really loved her group of friends. They all helped her become who she was. Every aspect of her life, she had Tony or she had Sid and Maxxie. When she got to college, she met Chris, Jal, and Michelle. She never felt like she could be lonely again.

When Violetta knew her mother had sunk too far into a hole. A hole that Violetta couldn't drag her out of, not this time. Her mother had track marks up and down her arms, and that was when the problem was bigger than Violetta. She called her aunt, and she sent the older woman to rehab.

Now the blonde girl lived with Chris and Cassie. They weren't the cleanest people, but they were very fun. Tony had been coming over more often and so did Jal and Sid. It felt like she finally had a good sense of family.

Violetta sat on her bed, waiting for Jal and Chris to finish up the dinner date and go to bed, so she could watch some television. That is, until her phone rang, Tony's name popping up on the small digital screen.

"Hello, my love," Tony greeted over the phone, his smile being heard over the phone at the mere thought of Violetta being on the other line. She smiled, too, elated to talk to Tony.

"Hey, Tone, what's up?" Violetta asked him as she thumbed through a magazine that sat open on her bed. She sat up when she heard Chris's bedroom door close, taking it as her cue to have some dinner herself, plus to do the dinner dishes since Chris paid her.

"Nothing, just wanted to see what you were up to, I miss you, Vi," Tony admitted and her heart warmed at the words because he seemed so lovey dovey recently, and Violetta quite like it.

"Tone, it's been three hours," Violetta chortled at his clinginess. She found it very cute, especially since she missed him, too. "You could come over, if you're up for it, of course."

"Violetta?" Tony quizzed with a tinge of embarrassment coloring his usually confident tone. Violetta chuckled at the use of her full name and leaned against the kitchen counter.

"Yes, Tony?" Violetta asked back and there was a moment of silence.

"I'm outside your door," Tony answered after a brief moment and Violetta rolled her eyes and hung up the phone, setting it on the counter, and going to the door. Sure enough, Tony Stonem was on the other side of it.

"Tony, this is very stalkerish," Violetta teased, letting him in and going back to her chores. "Well, my beloved stalker, would you dry the dishes?"

"It would be my honor," Tony smirked at the girl as she handed him a tea towel, which he gladly took, drying one of the five plates Violetta began working on. "So, is this a study date we're having?"

"Sort of, I'm actually very stressed about the A Levels," Violetta confessed quietly. She was smart, but God, she couldn't even fathom comparing her brain to Tony's, that boy was intelligent. "I'll be fine."